Fat Burners and Stacking help.

RyanDownie

Awards
First off this is my first post here. I am completely new to all this.
I want to know what are the best fat burners, I have just started to look in to this. Money is not really an object in this matter as long as it is not £100’s for first batch.
A little bit about me, I am 22 and about a stone and a half over weight. I have not exercised properly for about 6-8 month. I have purchased a cross trainer and I am building up my fitness on that.
I would like to get the beer belly gone (I don’t drink that much now) and get back to being slim.
So what would be the best fat burners to buy for me? Also what is stacking? I gather it is using more then one product at a time?
Regards Ryan.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have not been lifting in that long you should be able to lose weight very well on your own.

I would start with cleaning up your diet and hitting the gym around 4 days a week. Get some cardio in on those days and keep your water and protein levels adequate.

Then when you hit a plateau you should add in a fat burner or stack(yes thats a combo of fat burners)...

One thing that helps I think is to add a log over here. Everyone helps to motivate each other and it helps hold you acountable to seeing it through.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If you have not been lifting in that long you should be able to lose weight very well on your own.

I would strat with cleaning up your diet and hitting the gym around 4 days a week. Get some cardio in on those days and keep your water and protein levels adequate.

Then when you hit a plateau you should add in a fat burner or stack(yes thats a combo of fat burners)...

One thing that helps I think is to add a log over here. Everyone helps to motivate each other and it helps hold you acountable to seeing it through.
:goodpost:

Last part I agree completely. I myself when I will cut, Ill do it naturally until I reach a sticky point. Once I do reach a sticky point I will try to add a fat burner to see how it goes from there. Adding in fat burners when you JUST start to cut is kind of pointless in my opinion. Why you ask?

Well for one when your body is going to burn the fat in the beginning on its own why waste money? Why throw something in there when you can do it all on your own?

Another thing you'll probably plateau quicker if you start with a fat burner early on. Once youve used up the fat burner in the beggining (E.G Leviathan Reloaded.) you will have lost maybe 6-8 pounds in a month? Now what? Your body has been accustomed to the fat burner and you'll be stuck in another plateau. Thats the way I see things at least. Hope that helps :stick:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost:

Last part I agree completely. I myself when I will cut, Ill do it naturally until I reach a sticky point. Once I do reach a sticky point I will try to add a fat burner to see how it goes from there. Adding in fat burners when you JUST start to cut is kind of pointless in my opinion. Why you ask?

Well for one when your body is going to burn the fat in the beginning on its own why waste money? Why throw something in there when you can do it all on your own?

Another thing you'll probably plateau quicker if you start with a fat burner early on. Once youve used up the fat burner in the beggining (E.G Leviathan Reloaded.) you will have lost maybe 6-8 pounds in a month? Now what? Your body has been accustomed to the fat burner and you'll be stuck in another plateau. Thats the way I see things at least. Hope that helps :stick:
^^^^
Excellent Posting...and i totally agree fat burners should be used once u hit a sticking point of to finish up a cut

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
All great info so far. Many people turn to supplements far too early and it ends up hurting them in the long run IMO.