AAKG effect on glutamine?
- 03-10-2008, 07:37 AM
- 03-10-2008, 03:23 PM
- 5'5" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Not that I know of.
- 03-13-2008, 11:05 PM
I cant answer your question as have no idea lol but having once upon a time for a month taken glutamine with AAKG I felt that the glutamine made my AAKG less effective .
The pump wasnt the same.
When I stopped taking glutamine as found it useless the pump got better. Ofcourse I am assuming your taking them both together pre workout if taking the glutamine post workout than doesnt matter
03-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2010, 02:51 PM
- By Liquid13 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:01 PM
- By extrememuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:52 PM
- By miamiracing in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:00 AM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2006, 03:05 PM