AAKG effect on glutamine?
- 03-10-2008, 06:37 AM
- 03-10-2008, 02:23 PM
03-13-2008, 10:05 PM
I cant answer your question as have no idea lol but having once upon a time for a month taken glutamine with AAKG I felt that the glutamine made my AAKG less effective .
The pump wasnt the same.
When I stopped taking glutamine as found it useless the pump got better. Ofcourse I am assuming your taking them both together pre workout if taking the glutamine post workout than doesnt matter
03-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JeremyNG25 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 12:55 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:20 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM