Myoplex help??

el3ctro

Awards
Hey guys,

1st post yeeeeh!

any ways, i ordered some supplements from america (to Australia). 2 of the supplements i ordered got seized by Australian customs...( i was pretty p**sd off!)

The 2 that got seized were:
EAS - Myoplex original 42pk (x2)
ON - Serious mass (x1)

They said that it had more than 10% egg protein??!??

Wtf??!?! Myoplex doesn't have egg protein does it?

Anyway, ANY advice/help/information about getting/not getting my supps back would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Please help!

Thanks!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
on the label it says it contains egg in it but no where does it say egg protein and at what %. Its a blend of stuff. How the hell would they figure that its 10%?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
that sounds pretty rediculous. myoplex is disgusting by the way haha

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just drank a Cookies & Cream Myoplex (42g protein), it wasn't bad lol.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I just drank a Cookies & Cream Myoplex (42g protein), it wasn't bad lol.
premixed in carton or powder? The flavor i had was chocolate. the mixability of it was horrendous

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

1st post yeeeeh!

any ways, i ordered some supplements from america (to Australia). 2 of the supplements i ordered got seized by Australian customs...( i was pretty p**sd off!)

The 2 that got seized were:
EAS - Myoplex original 42pk (x2)
ON - Serious mass (x1)

They said that it had more than 10% egg protein??!??

Wtf??!?! Myoplex doesn't have egg protein does it?

Anyway, ANY advice/help/information about getting/not getting my supps back would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Please help!

Thanks!
wow dude that a lot of money down the drain... I'm actually glad I live in America for once...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
premixed in carton or powder? The flavor i had was chocolate. the mixability of it was horrendous
It was the pre-mixed 4 pack. I have Chocolate Fudge and Cookies & Cream RTD and I don't think they taste too bad, but I guess if you're comparing them to Syntha-6's C&C and Chocolate they're not the best lol. Oh, and on that EAS commercial check when Brady Quinn is drinking the shake, there is no spout on the container lol.

[youtube]BTqgp6jKbqE[/youtube]

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah we sell those at the gym I work at and i see people drinkin it like that all the time. kinda got to pour it into your throat so you don't dribble haha

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
there not the best, plenty of better options...but since brady quinn endorses them they must be the best or somewhere in that vicinity :toofunny:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Myo, I just have to ask how a backup qb who's only played one series of pro football and was barely a 1st rounder is getting all these endorsement deals.

You know Derrick Anderson has got to be scratching his head right now, wondering where his endorsement love is.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Myo, I just have to ask how a backup qb who's only played one series of pro football and was barely a 1st rounder is getting all these endorsement deals.

You know Derrick Anderson has got to be scratching his head right now, wondering where his endorsement love is.
I have to agree with you. He hasn't even had a chance to prove that he is even a decent pro QB and hes endorsing products. Makes you scratch your head.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with you. He hasn't even had a chance to prove that he is even a decent pro QB and hes endorsing products. Makes you scratch your head.
while i agree it is kind of confusing, its due to having a lot higher marketability than some1 like anderson. Endorsers try to grab prospects right away even before they have done anything just look at some of the other EAS athletes as well as other endorsers...i am not supporting this i am just saying how it is :D

and on the myoplex note that was the first protein i ever used back in like 9th grade!!! :blink:

el3ctro

Awards
on the label it says it contains egg in it but no where does it say egg protein and at what %. Its a blend of stuff. How the hell would they figure that its 10%?
i have no idea, and i seriously doubt they have opened all of them (i got 42pk variety).

This really sucks!

So are they gone or has someone else had this problem and what have you done to get your supps back??

Thanks guys!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Anderson is a damn pro bowler, though. Plus he almost got what was a pretty sorry team into the playoffs. He's gotta be bitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msucurt Supplements 11
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
Supplements 4