dg's swole log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. You ever have one of those days when you just don't feel in it? Well today was one of those days and I thought I had a terrible workout. But after I got done I realized that I had lifted the same weight for the same reps as the week before. It was then I realized that the swole obviously helped, because I would not have done it any other way.

2. Originally posted by wojo
    yep dg806..there is no ala in it..i think the glyco is very close t metaformin or at least thats what j-rod(formally of syntrax now with sann) related to me after i drank the original swole without carbs and nearly passed the hell out..lol
    I know another guy that said the original did him the same way! I wish I would had tried it.
    •   

3. had a sim effect with this version after i typed that..man im smart..lmao..my polish was showing that day

4. Guys, can you explain to me how ALA would shuffle creatine into the cell? Is creatine shuffled into the cell by GLUT4?

5. Can we get an update dg?

6. Let's see...................Strength hasn't changed a whole lot. Since I noticed a little at first it has stabliized. But I am harder and I notice really being fuller looking and bigger (almost like on a 1-test/4/ad stack), but not quite to that extent. I still like the way it is working for me. Now if I could just cut and get my six pack back, it would be awesome. I still recommend it.

7. Sounds good bro, maybe I'll give it a shot since v12 didn't work too well for me.

8. I've been using it for 2 weeks now, right after V-12. Have to say I'm impressed, pumps are great, lifts are strong, thumbs up!

9. Weave, let us know in another couple weeks or so about a comparision between V12 and Swole V2..............thx bro.

10. Originally posted by Jergo
    Weave, let us know in another couple weeks or so about a comparision between V12 and Swole V2..............thx bro.
    Definitely.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stankyleg's STANKY, SWOLE LOG (test, tren, dbol)
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Kubitzky's Shut The FU*K UP And Get Swole Log
    By Kubitzky in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:56 AM
  3. Triazole to get swole log
    By bigpappa2805 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 03:14 PM
  4. Swole V.3 Review/Log