Surgery Tommorow

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im getting hernia surgery tomorrow at 9am. Is there anything i can take to help with recovery?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think thats way out of my league though..........

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
low dose igf-1 lr3 will greately aid in your recovery. you dont gota go nuts with dosing or even duration just a week or two will definitly help. it helped me heal my tendons in my shoulders as well as my lower back pains went away

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i hear its very expensive? and being 18 i would have no idea where to get it from. ( not asking for a place)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Might try PowerFull then. Its a solid product. Will increase your natural GH production.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Could i run that now? while im not able to lift? would the GH production be significant?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes and yes. There is also 1-Carboxy in bulk from Nutraplanet, wich is one of the ingrediants in PowerFull. It will also help you sleep better, and that alone would help you heal quicker.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Yes the USP Powerfull would help, however I would stack USP labs Super Cissus Rx also....along with 3-5 grams of Vitiman-C

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i dunno man im feeling pretty strong even today a couple hours after surgery

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
lol. yeah its my second surgery in 5 months. It was much better this time becuase last time was my jaw that was broken.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. yeah its my second surgery in 5 months. It was much better this time becuase last time was my jaw that was broken.
hope you recover quick man..i know my shoulder surgery was an absolute pain and it sucked quite a bit...but you will be back at it before you know it

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah this isnt bad at all. i mean it hurts but nothing like having ure jaw shattered and put back together. Hopefully i can start doing abs in like two weeks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Don't do too much too soon or you be in a world of sheyat. Make sure you are good and recovered before you hit those abs hard. Get well soon.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Here's to a quick recovery Pav, hope everything went well this morning!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, and by the way. Bayside was amazing. Way worth the 15 bucks. They played only one new song and tons of old ones and yes poison in my veins

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
That's awesome man, glad the show was good. I really need to make it a point to see them live. How are you feeling now that you've been post-op for a few hours?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i feel fine it aint bad at all. Just cant really bend over or lift anything. Im also not really sure how im supposed to sh*t. haha whatev hopefully recovery is fast

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Pav, that would be something good to figure out soon haha. If you're looking for a laugh Dave Attell does a great bit about getting a hernia by trying to take a sh*t really quickly.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah they aint as bad as u would think though

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha yeah i just watched that. i just chugged some colon cleanser. well see how that goes.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha yeah i just watched that. i just chugged some colon cleanser. well see how that goes.
I hated not sh!tting after surgery. It took me like 3-4 days to go after both of my surgeries.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i could sh't i just dont wana tear all my stitches out of my stomach. uh oh colon blaster!!!!!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
First, kudos to the successful surgury.

Secondly, if I recall correctly, you are an NCAA athlete? I wouldn't mess with anything that could get you into a situation with codes and rules (IGF). Few things would be more painful than working your way back from surgury only to be busted and lose you chance to play... would be all for nothing.

The only thing that comes to mind was what Red Wolf mentioned, powerfull. It's safe, and even though it may not do much since you're young, it couldn't hurt. Dose a bit higher than usual, say 6 caps daily spread out evently.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover. Im feeling pretty good today. I think im gonna save my money though for supplements while im lifting. The recovery is going alright and i don't think i need any extra help to facilitate things.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover. Im feeling pretty good today. I think im gonna save my money though for supplements while im lifting. The recovery is going alright and i don't think i need any extra help to facilitate things.

Good to hear buddy. Rest up and you'll heal just fine! :) If you happen to have a scar from the hernia surgery, RPN has a cream called FLAWLESS that can limit and resolve scar tissue buildup. Hit me up if you have any questions about it. Wish you the best in your recovery buddy!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Trauma 1, does this cream get rid of like the scar look? I have a 2 inch black line under my belly button

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma 1, does this cream get rid of like the scar look? I have a 2 inch black line under my belly button

The cream helps prevent/limit/treat fibrous scar tissue formation. It also helps to enhance skin tone of stretch marks and scar tissue to blend in with natural surrounding skin color. Check out the Flawless sticky in our RPN forum for product description and ingredient profile. If you have any other questions regarding flawless, i'd be glad to answer them for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover....
I wish you a fast recovery! :thumbsup: