Surgery Tommorow

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. First, kudos to the successful surgury.

Secondly, if I recall correctly, you are an NCAA athlete? I wouldn't mess with anything that could get you into a situation with codes and rules (IGF). Few things would be more painful than working your way back from surgury only to be busted and lose you chance to play... would be all for nothing.

The only thing that comes to mind was what Red Wolf mentioned, powerfull. It's safe, and even though it may not do much since you're young, it couldn't hurt. Dose a bit higher than usual, say 6 caps daily spread out evently.

2. yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover. Im feeling pretty good today. I think im gonna save my money though for supplements while im lifting. The recovery is going alright and i don't think i need any extra help to facilitate things.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover. Im feeling pretty good today. I think im gonna save my money though for supplements while im lifting. The recovery is going alright and i don't think i need any extra help to facilitate things.

Good to hear buddy. Rest up and you'll heal just fine! If you happen to have a scar from the hernia surgery, RPN has a cream called FLAWLESS that can limit and resolve scar tissue buildup. Hit me up if you have any questions about it. Wish you the best in your recovery buddy!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. best of luck with it bud

5. Glad to hear your healin up!
    •   

6. Trauma 1, does this cream get rid of like the scar look? I have a 2 inch black line under my belly button

7. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Trauma 1, does this cream get rid of like the scar look? I have a 2 inch black line under my belly button

The cream helps prevent/limit/treat fibrous scar tissue formation. It also helps to enhance skin tone of stretch marks and scar tissue to blend in with natural surrounding skin color. Check out the Flawless sticky in our RPN forum for product description and ingredient profile. If you have any other questions regarding flawless, i'd be glad to answer them for you.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    yeah thanks for the help. Ive just been getting a lot of sleep and trying to recover....
    I wish you a fast recovery!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. would this be over training? need help before tommorow
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. reconstructive knee surgery tommorow
    By institutional in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:00 PM