creatine monohydrate

chuck 72

Awards
A lot of people have reccomended this to me. Can anyone give me some detailed information on this product?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
theres plenty of info on the web and on this site regarding creatine do a search and you would find it, dont spect to get it spoon feed to you, since this topic is old and theres pelnty of info out there

chuck 72

Awards
i know. i went to the link some guy provided and it didnt give a pic or info. WHats it taste like? how big are the scoops?

chuck 72

Awards
also, whats the difference between micronized creatine mono and regular creatine mono?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Google this or go to ask.No one wants to answer a simple yet complex topic like this.It's a waste of time.Creatine has been around since the eighties.Theirs plenty of research on it out there.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
theres plenty of info on the web and on this site regarding creatine do a search and you would find it, dont spect to get it spoon feed to you, since this topic is old and theres pelnty of info out there
x2, more info available on creatine mono than any other sports supplement out there besides maybe caffeine.