- 03-09-2008, 03:11 PM
- 03-09-2008, 03:13 PM
- 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM
theres plenty of info on the web and on this site regarding creatine do a search and you would find it, dont spect to get it spoon feed to you, since this topic is old and theres pelnty of info out there
03-09-2008, 05:46 PM
i know. i went to the link some guy provided and it didnt give a pic or info. WHats it taste like? how big are the scoops?
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
also, whats the difference between micronized creatine mono and regular creatine mono?
03-09-2008, 06:50 PM
03-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Google this or go to ask.No one wants to answer a simple yet complex topic like this.It's a waste of time.Creatine has been around since the eighties.Theirs plenty of research on it out there.
03-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2010, 05:08 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:36 AM
- By MrBrightside in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:33 PM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
- By R3d in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2007, 02:09 PM