Mass FX vs RPM/Drive vs Activate

Which provides the most gains for size/strength

• Total voters
rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
Which provides the most size/strength gains, Thanks.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ActivaTe Xtreme is probably one of my top 3 favorite products. I haven't tried the new MFX, yet, but you can't go wrong with ActX.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
its 1 vs 1 vs 1 right now, major bump

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you've got a few different levels of supplements here. Not to downplay any of 'em, of course! All good choices, and all good to stack together if you really want to get nuts!! :head:

But, to be honest, you'll probably guess where my vote is going to be. :)

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
narrowing it down, which would provide the best SIZE increase.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'd do:

Cut: MassFX (I love turk/ecdy for a cut, along with the other stuff)
Recomp: Drive (Forskolin is one of my favorite recomp tools)
Bulk: Act-X

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I'd do:

Cut: MassFX (I love turk/ecdy for a cut, along with the other stuff)
Recomp: Drive (Forskolin is one of my favorite recomp tools)
Bulk: Act-X
Perfect answer imo.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
so can we agree act-x for the $ is best for size?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd provide better input, but haven't done Activate Xtreme yet. It's on the to-do list!

From the paperwork, though...my money's still where you think it is. A pro-anabolic over a test booster over a 2-bottle combo.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You're asking a difficult question because I doubt anyone on here ran all those supplements solo where they'd be able to give you an unbiased opinion.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I'd provide better input, but haven't done Activate Xtreme yet. It's on the to-do list!

From the paperwork, though...my money's still where you think it is. A pro-anabolic over a test booster over a 2-bottle combo.
Is Massfx a PH/PS?

I wasnt 100% sure so I ended up picking up a couple of bottles of Act-X

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're asking a difficult question because I doubt anyone on here ran all those supplements solo where they'd be able to give you an unbiased opinion.

By the end of 08 I'll have tried all of them plus DTH lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass FX + Drive= Good Stuff! With Mass FX, I did not need to up the dosage beyond what the label said as I ussually need ot with most supps, its good stuff!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
take em all

they are all diff i say **** it take all of em

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'll be giving Act X a go in the near future. It has more positive feedback then the others. On RPM/Drive now, initially impressed (actually rpm finished yesterday). First week on RPM was amazing, but results diminished rather quickly.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I'll be giving Act X a go in the near future. It has more positive feedback then the others. On RPM/Drive now, initially impressed (actually rpm finished yesterday). First week on RPM was amazing, but results diminished rather quickly.
What diminished quickly?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I took rpm as well, and it seemed that I had to increase the dosage if I wanted to keep the effects. I started with 2, and was at 4 in a few weeks. How does drive compare to rpm? I have a free sample of drive and neovar coming in a few weeks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I took rpm as well, and it seemed that I had to increase the dosage if I wanted to keep the effects. I started with 2, and was at 4 in a few weeks. How does drive compare to rpm? I have a free sample of drive and neovar coming in a few weeks.
I like them both together, and I have found that it you stack them- you don't have to take as much of both compounds as you would one or the other.

Since RPM has been out 18 mos. and Drive out over a year- I have had some time to really guage the longer-term effects of each individual compound separately. Individually, RPM is better for energy, focus, hardening, and also has some good acute strength-enhancing characteristics. Drive is going to be better for longer-term recomping effects and quality LBM gains with a general reduction in body fat.