Supplement for Gyno?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I have some gyno from puberty and i hate it. Im always rubbing my nipples so they get hard and it isnt noticeable. I know losing bodyfat usually helps but im 9.4% and play tight end so i really cant drop anymore. I hate gyno and was wondering if there is anything to help with it. Any creams or supplements?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Do you get a chubby from rubbing your nipples all the time? :head:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, so why do you rub your nipples all the time?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epixep

epixep

Awards
Can gyno be treated once it has already formed. I have a little left over myself, although I'm only 18 and I still could lose it? I am very obviously not finished physically maturing... could it still go away? If not, can any supp treat already present gyno?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can gyno be treated once it has already formed. I have a little left over myself, although I'm only 18 and I still could lose it? I am very obviously not finished physically maturing... could it still go away? If not, can any supp treat already present gyno?
Letrozole is the ONLY thing that will shrink existing gyno.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, so why do you rub your nipples all the time?
Pubertal gyno makes the nipples big and soft. If it's cold or they're somehow stimulated, they shrink and are barely noticeable through shirts or whatever. I have some pubertal gyno also.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
The only supplement for pubertal gyno (assuming you aren't still in puberty) is a bottle of Razor-Sharp-Surgical-Steel-Drol

epixep

epixep

Awards
*My bad for link* sorry admins! It was a link to bottle of Letrozole....

Is this to be injected?! I've never done an injection in my life... the most intense supp I do is Ragnarok. :(

epixep

epixep

Awards
Anyways, since I'm only 18 and as I said it is obvious that I'm still maturing (while I need to shave it's no where near daily like my father and I have very little body hair other than the you-know-where and pits, maybe a little happy trail to my belly button).... could my gyno still go away? It's so minimal but so annoying...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah that did sound weird, but if i touch them they go away and arent noticable.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Pubertal gyno makes the nipples big and soft. If it's cold or they're somehow stimulated, they shrink and are barely noticeable through shirts or whatever. I have some pubertal gyno also.
Weird. When I rub my nipples (several times a day), they become more visible through my shirt. That's the second best reason for doing it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird. When I rub my nipples (several times a day), they become more visible through my shirt. That's the second best reason for doing it.
:blink:...step away from the keyboard

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK OK -- sorry for not taking the OP's question more seriously, but I don't have much experience on this subject (fortunately). The only gyno-esque issue I've ever had was itchy nips from my Superdrol/DHEA stack. Some B6 knocked it right out, indicating it was prolactin-related. Beyond that, I can't offer much guidance (but plenty of smart-a$$ comments -- sorry about that.)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
could a stack of mass fx and x factor make gyno worse?