Leviathan question

searcyc2

Awards
I just started taking leviathan Reloaded for the 2nd time now. The 1st bottle I took was in Jan 2008. Should I still gradually increase the dosage for the first 7 days? Honestly, I didn't even gradually increase the dosage the first time I took it. I'm taking it w/DCP on the velocity diet.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well were you Leviathan and now taking Leviathan Reloaded? Reloaded is MUCH better...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id say gradually increase again....personally.

shifrain

Awards
Hi Searcy C2

I took the venom for about 2 and 1/2 mo I lost 15 pounds in first 3 weeks after starting But after That I didn't lost any .Now I am Off the Venom About 2 weeks and 3 days .PPL reccomended me to go off the Venom for 4 weeks .So I am planning to do that .

I was Curious to know your Results with Leavithan reloaded When you took in Jan 2008 .

Many PPL recommended that I shud do 2 weeks Venom and 2 weeks Leviathan .

I wanted to Did you lost any weight .I have about 20 more pounds to go.(trying to get back to pregnancy weight .I am a female 5 '3'')

Wat wud you recommend .Honestly I dont want to buy too many stimulants (venom , leviathan ).I have finished Venom Bottle So due to buy a new bottle n debatting which one shud I go for ?Or Both ?

need some Opinion

Thanks for Helping

Shifrain.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Hi Searcy C2

I took the venom for about 2 and 1/2 mo I lost 15 pounds in first 3 weeks after starting But after That I didn't lost any .Now I am Off the Venom About 2 weeks and 3 days .PPL reccomended me to go off the Venom for 4 weeks .So I am planning to do that .

I was Curious to know your Results with Leavithan reloaded When you took in Jan 2008 .

I wanted to Did you lost any weight .I have about 20 more pounds to go.(trying to get back to pregnancy weight .I am a female 5 '3'')

Wat wud you recommend .Honestly I dont want to buy too many stimulants (venom , leviathan ).I have finished Venom Bottle So due to buy a new bottle n debatting which one shud I go for ?Or Both ?

need some Opinion

Thanks for Helping

Shifrain.
wait for usplabs recreate (not released yet) or try RPN DCP (I think those 2 almost stim-free)

searcyc2

Awards
Hi Searcy C2

Those are some great results shifrain! Awesome Job

need some Opinion

Thanks for Helping

Shifrain.
I dropped 16lbs in Jan. Since Dec. 27th i'm now down 26lbs. I'm 21 male, started at 213, 5' 8". I'm now running the velocity diet w/leviathan R/DCP for 28 days. I'm definitely betting I lose 15-20 pounds on it. I just started yesterday and got all the "before" pics taken. I'm gonna log it eventually. Should be one to watch. I'm not gonna cheat once, and am absolutely going to pour every ounce of effort into it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
shes a girl, but congrats on the weight loss

shifrain

Awards
Hi Searcy 2 c

Thanks You All for showing me ur concerns .I really Apprecite your replies.What is the velocity diet .
And Searcy Have you taken Just LR in the mo Of Jan '08 Or Something else .

I am thinking I should buy LR but shud I buy DCP too .
I know a nutritionist .She sold me the Venom Hyperdrive last time.Can I get LR fromsome local nutritionist too .I am lil skeptical buying these stuff online .I can 't use credit card for this .But certainly can use cash to buy these.

Anywayz ,May be i am distracting from the topic .

So plz You guys let me know That shud I but LR and DCP they are seperate bottles rt?

Or DCP is some flavour in LR .I understand These questions may be so stupid for the experts ,But plz consider a newbie here ,Who dont know anything Just know like I have 29 % BF which I have to lose and reach to my 115 punds weight As i was before.

Tx

Shifrain

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hi Searcy 2 c

Thanks You All for showing me ur concerns .I really Apprecite your replies.What is the velocity diet .
And Searcy Have you taken Just LR in the mo Of Jan '08 Or Something else .

I am thinking I should buy LR but shud I buy DCP too .
I know a nutritionist .She sold me the Venom Hyperdrive last time.Can I get LR fromsome local nutritionist too .I am lil skeptical buying these stuff online .I can 't use credit card for this .But certainly can use cash to buy these.

Anywayz ,May be i am distracting from the topic .

So plz You guys let me know That shud I but LR and DCP they are seperate bottles rt?

Or DCP is some flavour in LR .I understand These questions may be so stupid for the experts ,But plz consider a newbie here ,Who dont know anything Just know like I have 29 % BF which I have to lose and reach to my 115 punds weight As i was before.

Tx

Shifrain
lol :gotsearch:
try nutraplanet.com and SEARCH DCP, and Leviathan Reloaded there to diff supps no DCP isn't a flavoring.....