6-oxo

epixep

epixep

Awards
Does 6-OXO fix gyno? I have it so minimally that it's sad I care, but I still hate it. Will a cycle of 6-OXO really fix it? Just what I've heard. I'm 18, is that too young? There is deff no fat, just all womanly tissue. Is this something that needs to be cycled and then post-cycled? I know nothing about supps that mess with hormones.

Thanks guys.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Does 6-OXO fix gyno? I have it so minimally that it's sad I care, but I still hate it. Will a cycle of 6-OXO really fix it? Just what I've heard. I'm 18, is that too young? There is deff no fat, just all womanly tissue. Is this something that needs to be cycled and then post-cycled? I know nothing about supps that mess with hormones.

Thanks guys.
It might help very little, but I would have to say "NO". If you have noticable gyno that you want to get rid of for sure then you need a SERM.

Your best OTC bet is probably with a Transdermal Formestane product.

I would check out the Post Cycle Therapy section of this board if it is bothering you that much.

epixep

epixep

Awards
Gah! SERM? I searched it still unsure. Total noobie here... OTC? Heh... help!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
check you pm's

Gah! SERM? I searched it still unsure. Total noobie here... OTC? Heh... help!

I sent you a PM. Check it out.

OTC = Over the Counter.

You can get Formestane in a transdermal carrier already made up. It is pretty cheap. I have used it a couple times and love it. I have read threads where it has cleared up gyno in some users.