novedex xt

Mech

Awards
hi there
i was just wandering if anybody has taken novedex xt as the guy in the supplement shop near me says its the best natural testosterone booster out there at the moment.
any feedback would be grateful.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
since that guy prob works with some kind of commision well he might say what ever bs stament they tell him to say or it says in the label.

if i were you i would look in to

Activate Xtreme
Mass FX old and new
Diesel Test Hardcore
Drive
RPM

those are the ones that came to my head just now, theres others.
you can find those at www.nutraplanet.com also you can find there novedex xt if you really want to try it

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hi there
i was just wandering if anybody has taken novedex xt as the guy in the supplement shop near me says its the best natural testosterone booster out there at the moment.
any feedback would be grateful.
umm def not... Maybe one of the worst test boosters...:thumbsup:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with a mass fx and hyperdrol stack.Sounds very promising.I'm going to use as part of pct.Go to NP and they have a chart telling you how to stack them.They include retain,but it wouldn't hurt to not use it,maybe if you have the money and feel compelled then go ahead.

Mech

Awards
cheers all wernt expecting such a quick reply. im going to go and have a look at those now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have ya'll used mass fx/hyperdrol?Some say using it during pct is almost like still being on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how many caps did you run while on dth?
which time, ive ran it 5 times in last year and a half. just finished a cycle of dthc/tte/actx. ran it 4-2-4.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
which time, ive ran it 5 times in last year and a half. just finished a cycle of dthc/tte/actx. ran it 4-2-4.
lol im running it at 6 caps a day and its sweet....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol im running it at 6 caps a day and its sweet....
lol ive gone as high as 8! i was doing 4dthc/2tte/4actx for 2 months. man, do a search on dthc and you will see at least 3 logs of mine. op-sorry to jack your thread, there are better options but novadex xt is a decent product.