Ragnarok Reviews

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Was looking for some personal reviews from users that have taken Ragnarok. I like to combo of Creatine and BA. Was going to just stick with bulk BA and creatine, but figured I'd save on the spoons and cups and get the mixture ;). Anyway, good or bad reviews welcome, or if you have a link to a review page; greatly appreciated thanks.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Forgot to add, Ill be taking the caffeine free if I chose to go this route, so Blue Raz or Melon...if you had a choice. Other good combo BA and Creatines welcome also, no caffeines though please :nono:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ragnorak is one of the best pre workouts on the market. Great profile and AMAZING taste. Increased endurance and great pumps bro. I used the caffeine version, but am ordering a caffeine free this week.

Dave posted a review on the caffeine free warrior melon in the Millenium section if you wanna take a look.

best,
b

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I like Ragnarok. I had a caffeine free blue raz and the stuff tasted like cotton candy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ragnarok is excellent. Definitely superior to buying-and-mixing bulk powders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good stuff, good price...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Works great but the taste and mixability are not the greatest. im looking forward to the new and improved versions

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Works great but the taste and mixability are not the greatest. im looking forward to the new and improved versions
yep they definitely perfected the taste and mixability...:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id try it again bro, best tasting supp on the market now for sure.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
great stuff thanks for the reviews, as far as doses it seems you just take it before your workout and thats it? Any rep on here can confirm thats the best way? And 1 week till the new stuff? Sounds good =-)

Its just a pre workout? Is there recomended things for post workout to stack with rag?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
great stuff thanks for the reviews, as far as doses it seems you just take it before your workout and thats it? Any rep on here can confirm thats the best way? And 1 week till the new stuff? Sounds good =-)

Its just a pre workout? Is there recomended things for post workout to stack with rag?
well obviously its best to take pre WO as its a pre WO supp, but anyhow I personally like to stack with 6grams beta alanine for a INSANE workout, oh and you can to 2 scoop as opposed to 1 to up the intensity as well! Good luck :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

codygen-5 made by the same company has gotten good reviews, should stack nicely with the rag.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

yessir. we're hoping the newest batches of rag will hit retailers within the next week or so.

it's designed to be taken preworkout, but it's much more than your average preworkout supplement (compare labels with any other prewo supplement). it's very versatile and can be stacked with most anything. hit me with a pm if you have any other questions.