Ragnarok Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com

Ragnarok Reviews

1. New Member

Ragnarok Reviews

Was looking for some personal reviews from users that have taken Ragnarok. I like to combo of Creatine and BA. Was going to just stick with bulk BA and creatine, but figured I'd save on the spoons and cups and get the mixture . Anyway, good or bad reviews welcome, or if you have a link to a review page; greatly appreciated thanks.

2. New Member

Forgot to add, Ill be taking the caffeine free if I chose to go this route, so Blue Raz or Melon...if you had a choice. Other good combo BA and Creatines welcome also, no caffeines though please
  3. Elite Member

Ragnorak is one of the best pre workouts on the market. Great profile and AMAZING taste. Increased endurance and great pumps bro. I used the caffeine version, but am ordering a caffeine free this week.

Dave posted a review on the caffeine free warrior melon in the Millenium section if you wanna take a look.

best,
    b
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I like Ragnarok. I had a caffeine free blue raz and the stuff tasted like cotton candy.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Rag is sweet! Ragin on the ROK (Sponsored)
    If I were you I would wait a week or so until the improved Blue Raz and Warrior Melon is released!!DEF go with Blue Raz(they sent me unreleased samples), and dam was it good!!I could find myself sipping on it throughout the day...
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ragnarok is excellent. Definitely superior to buying-and-mixing bulk powders.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good stuff, good price...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Works great but the taste and mixability are not the greatest. im looking forward to the new and improved versions
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Works great but the taste and mixability are not the greatest. im looking forward to the new and improved versions
    yep they definitely perfected the taste and mixability...
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    id try it again bro, best tasting supp on the market now for sure.
  11. New Member

great stuff thanks for the reviews, as far as doses it seems you just take it before your workout and thats it? Any rep on here can confirm thats the best way? And 1 week till the new stuff? Sounds good =-)

Its just a pre workout? Is there recomended things for post workout to stack with rag?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    great stuff thanks for the reviews, as far as doses it seems you just take it before your workout and thats it? Any rep on here can confirm thats the best way? And 1 week till the new stuff? Sounds good =-)

Its just a pre workout? Is there recomended things for post workout to stack with rag?
    well obviously its best to take pre WO as its a pre WO supp, but anyhow I personally like to stack with 6grams beta alanine for a INSANE workout, oh and you can to 2 scoop as opposed to 1 to up the intensity as well! Good luck
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

codygen-5 made by the same company has gotten good reviews, should stack nicely with the rag.
  14. Senior Member

yessir. we're hoping the newest batches of rag will hit retailers within the next week or so.

it's designed to be taken preworkout, but it's much more than your average preworkout supplement (compare labels with any other prewo supplement). it's very versatile and can be stacked with most anything. hit me with a pm if you have any other questions.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone try Ragnarok
    By mickyblues in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:18 AM
  2. Ragnarok on the way
    By Hyde12 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 08:10 PM
  3. Where are the Ragnarok reviews?