anabolic pump/ neovar question.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if it would be redundant to take the 2 together, and if not, how would they be best dosed together?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I believe that both the bananba and the AP are similar. If you were to dose them together and since they are similar, why not just dose them together? For me I use my AP like a P-Slin cap. (kinda weird though cause I keep a drawer full of goodies (a really big drawer :D) and I dose AP as it were P-Slin. You Could pretend that the Neovar is like P-Slin and AP on regular meals.

A dosage like this could be used

meal 1 with carbs - (1st AP) ( Take AP then wait 15 minutes before consuming first meal of the day with AP. I would aim for 60-80g of complex carbs just because its morning)

Neovar(pre-workout) Dose 15 minutes prior to eatting 60-100g of complex carbs. Wait about 30-45 minutes to smash those weights

Meal "X" with carbs- you get the point right?

Meal "X" with carb- Use AP with your meals with complex carbs and use neovar as you were to use P-Slin. That is how I would do it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking something along these lines, since i take 3 doses of AP and 2 of neovar i was thinking

meal 1- AP+ Neovar 30 min pre meal.

then on my pre workout meal AP 30 min pre,

then post workout i take AP and Neovar and wait 15-30 minutes to drink the shake, including about 50g protein and 90g carbs.

either that, or i would take a shake post workout like normal, then on the next actual meal after my workout take the AP and neovar, or take one with each. Or since i eat 5-6 meals a day, just take them before each meal? i want to get as much as i possibly can out of these, last time i used anabolic pump i didnt always wait long enough pre meal to take it so i didnt see its full effects, and i would really like to take advantage of it this time.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking something along these lines, since i take 3 doses of AP and 2 of neovar i was thinking

meal 1- AP+ Neovar 30 min pre meal.
sounds good make sure you get enough carbs though. You could move the neovar dosing to pre-workout and post workout. It might help to utilize the creatine and carbs in a more anabolic way.

then on my pre workout meal AP 30 min pre,

then post workout i take AP and Neovar and wait 15-30 minutes to drink the shake, including about 50g protein and 90g carbs.

Try taking neovar post workout. Reason being to help utilize creatine uptake. (most people might dose creatine all pre-workout or all post workout. Some even break it into 1/2 1/2. By doing 1/2 pre with AP you allow the carbs to be used in a way where your workouts are more productive. Adding neovar to post workout will help utilize the creatine and the nutrients you put when your body needs it most. Dose the AP that you planned to take after the workout with a different meal.

either that, or i would take a shake post workout like normal, then on the next actual meal after my workout take the AP and neovar, or take one with each. Or since i eat 5-6 meals a day, just take them before each meal? i want to get as much as i possibly can out of these, last time i used anabolic pump i didnt always wait long enough pre meal to take it so i didnt see its full effects, and i would really like to take advantage of it this time.
Be sure to wait 15-20 min after taking AP dose.

sounds like a plan. One suggestion though, You COULD change the AP dosaging or leave it as is for PWO. The reason being is that your body is already in need of nutrients. Adding AP could help uptake the protein and carbs more ( your carb source is pretty heavy so I would throw in maybe either neovar or AP? I would lean more torwards neovar. Then AP seperately after with a meal.

P.S I hope I didnt confuse you. Im trying to help you out (typing extremely quickly and carelessly) while studying for my quiz tommorow. :p

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha, no it helped. ive read some people say to wait 30 minutes sometimes if its not working much at 15. i have 2 bottles so ill try both out, to play around a bit.