jungle warfare question

hardtohitme7

Awards
im currently on my second week of jungle warfare and this weekend im going to a st. patties day parade. ill most likely wanna have a few beers , even though its against my training ethic. how much added stress would this put on my body and could it cause and damage to my body or seriously disrupt my cycle of J.W.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Without getting to in-depth with liver values and blah blah blah...a couple of beers, on a weekend, once a year while taking JW? ummm....

Worry? no!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im currently on my second week of jungle warfare and this weekend im going to a st. patties day parade. ill most likely wanna have a few beers , even though its against my training ethic. how much added stress would this put on my body and could it cause and damage to my body or seriously disrupt my cycle of J.W.
I would not do it. If you have the JW that has the roid in it, then the added stress to you liver would not be very welcomed.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
anyone else have any imput
Yea you aught not to do it(why drink on cycle) remember SELF CONTROL lol anyhow I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a few drinks, once again its your body, so the decision is up to you...:thumbsup:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, on cycle. cmon guys it's not like he's on Test -E and Deca or something. A few beers ain't gonna kill ya. Will it add additinal stress to your liver? of course, even if you weren't on anything, alcohol stresses the liver. It's your call though, don't look to us for approval :D

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
wow some of yall are just a lil over cautious, its JW, not M1T or Superdrol! you will be fine, all i have to say is drink like a responsible irishman haha

hardtohitme7

Awards
allright thanks guys thats what i thought. one of the trainers i lift with said i could cause liver failure but i didnt think it was that serious

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Fck It. Its Saint Patties day, drink the beer. :cheers: