Poseidon Trial Poll... Nimbus Nutrition

Would you be interested in purchasing a 7 Day Trial of Poseidon?

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
We have received several emails and PMs from individuals interested in trying Poseidon. We have given out samples in the past but unfortunately the benefits of Poseidon are not experienced with a single sample. It usually takes a couple of days to feel the benefits.

What we are considering is to offer 7 Day Trial Bottles at a moderate cost (about 10.00). This way a person could get a more full experience without spending a large amount of money.

Would anyone be interested in such a Trial Package?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I would just buy the full size if I wanted to try it which I do :p

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea a trial would be a very good idea.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
It says tasteless in the description but can someone describe the taste? Is it really tasteless?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've grown to love the taste! Poseidon is the BEST supplement on the market!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
The taste really isn't that bad. People seem to make it out to be worse than it really is (IMO anyway). Plus the way this stuff works the taste of it is a small price to pay!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Taste is basically tasteless.

If it has any taste it is like that of an akla-seltzer

I will say with NO hesitation this is a GREAT deal. IMO Poseidon is one of the top 2 or 3 supps of ALL time NO joke.

If I had to choose one and only one supp to have the rest of my life Poseidon would win in a heart beat. This is even up against all the supplements I sell.

The stuff simply is amazing. Note to anyone who sweats a lot in their job this is even MORE of a fantastic product!

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It says tasteless in the description but can someone describe the taste? Is it really tasteless?
yes.

and tbone are you serious? u r talking about plain old poseidon right? not the one with BA?

I couldnt taste a thing... cept pink, yeah, it tasted pink:p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff! I've been using it for about a week now and I've gotta say I love the way I feel while on it. The Niacin flush I get in the morning is awsome.

I'm sure a smaller size like this would definately allow for more people to get hooked on it. (Hint, hint) If it were a 7 day trial size, would that be 210g (6 servings a day) or something less?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really dunno why Im not taking it right now.. I loved it when I took it this time last year and it made a world of defference in staying hydrated and backpump free on my Epi cycle.... It also hleped oh so much given I worked in attics in keeping me from sweating EVERYTHING out, and now that Im outside with my new job and sweating like crazy again I really could use this again.... specially to make my cycle a success coming up, hydration will be key and Nimbus is a hell of a lock smith :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I agree. That is what happen to me. I was taking it and LOVED it. Then got out of the habit. I started back up again about a week ago and DARN it is NICE to be back with it.

CROWLER

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I'm definately down!!! I have been interested in poseidon for a while now. Hook me up.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Crowler said, if anything it's a slight seltzer taste to it. Goes good with anything IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Crowler said, if anything it's a slight seltzer taste to it. Goes good with anything IMO.
i actually kinda like the slight taste it has :run:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's a trial size, try and keep the cost as low as possible to make it most readily available i.e. if putting it in just a plastic bag vs. bottle will save you money, I'd say go for it. Adding a week-long trial version of Poseidon would be definitely of interest. Great idea!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think they could go any lower than a weeks worth for $10 or else it would cost less per week then the normal size containers :)

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not a bad taste at all, just kinda of different..lol...

AMAZING product though....so many benefits, buy it...now..haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely would be interested. Have not tried Poseidon yet!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Real quick question.

Will this weeks worth allow 3 doses ED or 6 doses ED (which is the rec range)?

Colden

Colden

Awards
Real quick question.

Will this weeks worth allow 3 doses ED or 6 doses ED (which is the rec range)?
It would probably be around 22 scoops. We would suggest a certain sequence of taking it. It would be a ramped up method to make sure that your body was OK with the formula, especially the Magnesium. Maybe Something like this:
Day 1 - 1 Scoop
Day 2 - 2 Scoop
Day 3 - 2 Scoop
Day 4 - 3 Scoop
Day 5 - 3 Scoop
Day 6 - 4 Scoop
Day 7 - 5 Scoop

We want new users to see the overall benefits of getting the product into your body.

We are open for suggestions...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would probably be around 22 scoops. We would suggest a certain sequence of taking it. It would be a ramped up method to make sure that your body was OK with the formula, especially the Magnesium. Maybe Something like this:
Day 1 - 1 Scoop
Day 2 - 2 Scoop
Day 3 - 2 Scoop
Day 4 - 3 Scoop
Day 5 - 3 Scoop
Day 6 - 4 Scoop
Day 7 - 5 Scoop

We want new users to see the overall benefits of getting the product into your body.

We are open for suggestions...
I think thats a great plan and a great deal all around.

What kind of problems can one run into with magnesium intake? I noticed zero negatiev effects from poseidon, in fact it was such a sublte uplifting feeling I didnt even really know how much it WAS doing for me until I had to stop taking it and realized it how much it was doing for me and how well it was keeping me healthy feeling and hydrated.

Colden

Colden

Awards
Some individuals have a sensitivity to Magnesium. We are unsure what the factors are because it didn't show up in the initial tests. It seems to be predominant in the first few days if at all. Since this is a Trial size, we want to make sure that the positive effects are felt and if there is any sensitivity, it should go unnoticed.

This has only been experienced in a small percentage of the people who take it, but we just want to take the precautions to ensure a positive experience.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I tasted it for the first time the other day, and it isn't bad at all.

Also, a week trial is more suitable then a free sample; however, I did feel the effectiveness well taking it with my SMASH!

-Tf

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are worried about taste just mix it with extend, makes a great pre and during workout drink. hell just sip it all day. im taking swell now, but might be interested in dumping the sample size into the jug.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poopypants again.
Key... Locksmith... hahahah nice.