Trans-Resveratrol: 50% 600mg
Growth Complex
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icariin), Piperine (95%) 900mg

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
MIke the bottle/label look great brutha!!

this is a version of PCS correct?..with a twist..or am I off

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Right you are!

Thank you for the compliments on the label. Chris from Xquisite Designs does GREAT work. He deserves all the credit.

Customers asked for this product and they got it :)

Forum members looked at the ingredients and said HEY I want to use it even when I am not on a cycle.

Others said they do not use prohormones but would definitely want to use that but the other name might confuse people.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming there's a reason why you havn't posted the ingredients just yet, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways... And if you can't shed any light on those specifics, what separates it from PCS?

And I do agree, great name choice and label design.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome man. I think you should have success in retail stores and the "everyday person" with this product without the word "cycle" in it. Wish you the best my friend.

STOKED!

• Increase test
  • No PCT needed
  • No Support sups needed
  • Simple dosing
  • Decrease estrogen

CROWLER

Great label, great formula but the name is best suited for a stimulant but that is my humble opinion.:thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You know Jacob you are REALLY good with the ideas,

AFTER the fact! :)

CROWLER

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like another great option from AI.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming there's a reason why you havn't posted the ingredients just yet, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways... And if you can't shed any light on those specifics, what separates it from PCS?

The ingredients are now listed under the bottle on the original post :D

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

1 serving provides:

Growth Complex
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icarrina), Piperine (95%) 900mg

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, was all ready to purchase igf-2/primal male. now you go and release this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Sorry about that.

I didn't think people would read the thread so quickly til I had a chance to add somethings lol

Thanks for the question.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It is ready NOW!

The only thing holding you up from getting

STOKED!

is we are waiting on a supplement store to pick it up from us.

Tell Sam to carry it

http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/

:)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great question. We actually incorporated the quercetin for a couple of reasons. It aides in the absorption of the trans-res and enhances anti-estrogenic activity.

rcarracedo

Awards
Great question. We actually incorporated the quercetin for a couple of reasons. It aides in the absorption of the trans-res and enhances anti-estrogenic activity.

cool.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Didn't I warn you against the PCT name from the start:head:

Actually, POST Cycle Support turned out to be a GREAT name for the product!

Call me and I will explain why I say that

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
There is the MAN himself!

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very nice looking bottle crowler!

Id really like to give this a try myself!

sorry for my ignorance but what is "Epimedium(40% Icarrina)"?
this isnt another name for horny goat weed and icarin is it? or just similar enough to mess me up?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I reccommended Post Cycle Support to my therapist for low sex drive/low testosterone.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
very nice looking bottle crowler!

Id really like to give this a try myself!

sorry for my ignorance but what is "Epimedium(40% Icarrina)"?
this isnt another name for horny goat weed and icarin is it? or just similar enough to mess me up?
That is me making a typo lol

Yes it is what you thought it was :)

CROWLER

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude..... NICE NAME!!!!!!!!! I use "stoked" all the time, and you caught my attention with just that! Good lookin bottle, too. I may just have to pick dis here stuffs up and give it a whirl! (Or you could just send me a bottle if yer feeling like being really really nice!

:D :D :D :D :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is me making a typo lol

Yes it is what you thought it was :)

CROWLER
That's what happens when your overly "Stoked" about something.:D

Sorry, I couldn't help my self.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know stxnas,or crowler,I let my local sup store know about cycle support.I told them they should get it and he said he would look into it and that it sounded like a good product.(they sell ph's)If discount sports nutrition in tx orders some,i'll be expecting one with a bow saying to pantera from stxnas or crowler:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know stxnas,or crowler,I let my local sup store know about cycle support.I told them they should get it and he said he would look into it and that it sounded like a good product.(they sell ph's)If discount sports nutrition in tx orders some,i'll be expecting one with a bow saying to pantera from stxnas or crowler:)
Well two companies from TX did email us wanting to pick up our line in the past 3 days but neither of them are named Discount Sport Nutrition.

Maybe they go by another name.

Could I ask you to email me directly at [email protected]

I am MORE than happy to reward you with a GOOD deal of product for getting us a new account!

CROWLER

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
great job crowler, if you need any testers ;-D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Well two companies from TX did email us wanting to pick up our line in the past 3 days but neither of them are named Discount Sport Nutrition.

Maybe they go by another name.

Could I ask you to email me directly at [email protected]

I am MORE than happy to reward you with a GOOD deal of product for getting us a new account!

CROWLER

haha, well in that case i bet i could get my local nutrishop to carry your stuff. they sell alot of prohormones there.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Don't get me wromg, I'm currently using post cycle support and I'm loving it. Isn't this product identical to PCS? Im to tired to go grab my bottle of PCS but it looks the same from what i can remember

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Customers asked for this product and they got it

Forum members looked at the ingredients and said HEY I want to use it even when I am not on a cycle.

Others said they do not use prohormones but would definitely want to use that but the other name might confuse people.

CROWLER

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Looks nice, any idea in what price range it will be sold?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wromg, I'm currently using post cycle support and I'm loving it. Isn't this product identical to PCS? Im to tired to go grab my bottle of PCS but it looks the same from what i can remember
Maybe this answered your question.

MIke the bottle/label look great brutha!!

this is a version of PCS correct?..with a twist..or am I off
Right you are!

Thank you for the compliments on the label. Chris from Xquisite Designs does GREAT work. He deserves all the credit.

Customers asked for this product and they got it :)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How is it possible to raise testosterone with out any PCT?

Bottle looks great

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am not a science guy so anyone chime in and help me out here :)

One of the reasons for PCT is that you took a steroid, prohormone or prosteroid which raised the test levels but also decreased or stopped your own production of testetosterone. Such as an Epistane, Havoc etc cycle so then you follow up with POST Cycle Support and you take Cycle Support during your cycle.

STOKED! does increase the amount of test but it doesn't stop your own production. This means no need for PCT so you save some money there and some stree.

It also is not hard on the liver, infact the main ingredient is an EXCELLENT anti-oxidant (the good stuff from wine) so it is healthy and you can use it over and over again with no worries no sides etc.

IMO it is perfect to:

1. Bridge between cycles to help keep the gains and maybe even give you new muscle and strength.

OR

2. If you do not want to do Steroids, prohormones, prosteroids etc or be bothered with research chems for PCT, support sups etc.

Bottom line you can run STOKED! all by itself and get some really good results raise your test levels and lower your estrogen levels. Or stack it with other items and get more of a response.

You can start out at full dosage of 2 caps AM 2 caps PM and feel results within a week and the good stuff just keeps increasing from there.

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this def looks like an awesome set up then with icariin in it as well. One solid test booster! :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Poops! Check your PMs!

I'm really excited about this one too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottle design is mind blowing. Absolutely beautiful. A collector's item! Good job, guys! The blend is cool! Post Cycle Support has long become a staple for me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I am not a science guy so anyone chime in and help me out here :)

One of the reasons for PCT is that you took a steroid, prohormone or prosteroid which raised the test levels but also decreased or stopped your own production of testetosterone. Such as an Epistane, Havoc etc cycle so then you follow up with POST Cycle Support and you take Cycle Support during your cycle.

STOKED! does increase the amount of test but it doesn't stop your own production. This means no need for PCT so you save some money there and some stree.

It also is not hard on the liver, infact the main ingredient is an EXCELLENT anti-oxidant (the good stuff from wine) so it is healthy and you can use it over and over again with no worries no sides etc.

IMO it is perfect to:

1. Bridge between cycles to help keep the gains and maybe even give you new muscle and strength.

OR

2. If you do not want to do Steroids, prohormones, prosteroids etc or be bothered with research chems for PCT, support sups etc.

Bottom line you can run STOKED! all by itself and get some really good results raise your test levels and lower your estrogen levels. Or stack it with other items and get more of a response.

You can start out at full dosage of 2 caps AM 2 caps PM and feel results within a week and the good stuff just keeps increasing from there.

CROWLER
how would this stack with the new man product-primal male? how about Igf-2.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure CROWLER would respond to this. Just wanted to say it should stack beautifully with the products you mentioned. I have been on Post Cycle Support (same compounds as Stoked) for several months now (using it as a staple) and am currently running a stack that includes IGF-2. No issues of any type whatever. Great synergy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am sure CROWLER would respond to this. Just wanted to say it should stack beautifully with the products you mentioned. I have been on Post Cycle Support (same compounds as Stoked) for several months now (using it as a staple) and am currently running a stack that includes IGF-2. No issues of any type whatever. Great synergy!
thanks strat, i was going to go with primal male/Igf-2 but now i think i am going to include stoked for a mega-stack.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Stoked/PCS would work well with both products, I would think. I've been thinking about a Stoked/IGF-2 stack for a couple of days now. I may have to pick up some IGF-2 and it to my PCT when it starts.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As StrategicMove said, PCS or STOKED would stack quite well with either. I had actually tossed around the idea of a fadogia & I3C product to stack with PCS or STOKED...nettle products would be nice too!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.
...and don't forget to check out my sig for a coupon code to save $$$ when purchasing Anabolic Innovations at Nutraplanet.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
product looks good and good dosing as well.

i added this and primal male to my wish list and thinking about stacking them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

STOKED!

• Increase test
  • No PCT needed
  • No Support sups needed
  • Simple dosing
  • Decrease estrogen

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

1 serving provides:

Growth Complex
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icariin), Piperine (95%) 900mg

CROWLER
ohh how fun would that be to try! where do yall plan on selling it at store wise? i dont have a debit card so online is out of the question.