. . It is coming . . .

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Ah, VERY sorry to hear about the family troubles.

    Great to have you back! PM and/or email me any time!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Pretty good now brother. had some rough times with family and such but i'm getting over those obsticles and look forward to getting back into the game 100%. Looks like you haven't stopped with the outstanding products and support since i've taken a break. great job man!!
    What's going on Jayhawkk? Sorry to hear about your obsticles and whatnot. Hopefully you've come out of it with a lot of momentum.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   
       

  3. Question


    Hey CROWLER (or Strategic) how would Stoked! stack with AN's DRIVE? I know both contain icariin. Would it be okay to run both at once?

    Thanks!

  4. so this replaces your PCTS crowler?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You get your supplement store to carry it(or any of our products) and I will give you 2 bottles for FREE and any other Anabolic Innovations or Healthy Cheat Food product of your choice for free no joke!

    That goes for ANYONE



    CROWLER
    You have a PM sir!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so this replaces your PCTS crowler?
    EDIT: See Crowler's post below.
    Last edited by stxnas; 03-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180;
    Hey CROWLER (or Strategic) how would Stoked! stack with AN's DRIVE? I know both contain icariin. Would it be okay to run both at once?

    Thanks!
    It should be awesome. I do not see any icariin issues at the recommended doses. I have been on Post Cycle Support (same as Stoked) for a few months now non-stop and am currently on a stack that includes Drive (eight capsules daily) and RPM (six to seven capsules daily). Both Drive and RPM contain icariin. And I am still on Post Cycle Support. Nothing but satisfaction to report so far. And I do not see why that should change
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas;
    Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know we'll still have both of them. One is just more of a "user friendly" name.
    That's roughly in line with my understanding, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Hey CROWLER (or Strategic) how would Stoked! stack with AN's DRIVE? I know both contain icariin. Would it be okay to run both at once?

    Thanks!

    That is a great idea! In fact you are not the first person I have seen who said they will be doing this. I will be picking up some Drive soon to stack with STOKED! myself.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so this replaces your PCTS crowler?
    Hey OB!

    Customers asked for this product and they got it

    Forum members looked at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY I want to use it even when I am not on a cycle.

    Others said they do not use prohormones but would definitely want to use that but the other name might confuse people.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  11. Nice work once again Crowler!

    Jay! Snuggle Club™ in the hizzouse!

    F.O.G. nice to see you back too. Hope all is well.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER;
    Hey OB!

    Customers asked for this product and they got it

    Forum members looked at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY I want to use it even when I am not on a cycle.

    Others said they do not use prohormones but would definitely want to use that but the other name might confuse people.


    CROWLER
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Always representing the Snuggle Club™ baby!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    That is a great idea! In fact you are not the first person I have seen who said they will be doing this. I will be picking up some Drive soon to stack with STOKED! myself.


    CROWLER
    That would be an awesome stack!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It should be awesome. I do not see any icariin issues at the recommended doses. I have been on Post Cycle Support (same as Stoked) for a few months now non-stop and am currently on a stack that includes Drive (eight capsules daily) and RPM (six to seven capsules daily). Both Drive and RPM contain icariin. And I am still on Post Cycle Support. Nothing but satisfaction to report so far. And I do not see why that should change

    ive had icarin runnin thru my veins for about a yr now lol

    between rpm and drive and combined i see no issues
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  16. I just noticed the dosages/ratios seem to be different between Post Cycle Support and Stoked! I just ordered PCS assuming they were identical. Considering I'm not coming off cycle (never been on one) is PCS okay to take standalone? Or should I wait for Stoked!

    Thanks!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    I just noticed the dosages/ratios seem to be different between Post Cycle Support and Stoked! I just ordered PCS assuming they were identical. Considering I'm not coming off cycle (never been on one) is PCS okay to take standalone? Or should I wait for Stoked!

    Thanks!
    I ran PCS standalone when it first came out and loved it. go ahead and run it, you won't be disappointed

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    I ran PCS standalone when it first came out and loved it. go ahead and run it, you won't be disappointed
    Thanks! I think the combination of PCS/DRIVE/P-SLIN/ and MST's ZMK will keep my test levels sky high! If nothing else I should have insane workouts!! :clean:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Thanks! I think the combination of PCS/DRIVE/P-SLIN/ and MST's ZMK will keep my test levels sky high! If nothing else I should have insane workouts!! :clean:

    Yes, that will make for some nice workouts. Best of luck!

  20. This is awesome to see! Great work Crowler definetly looking forward to adding this in sometime soon!

  21. It's finally arrived!

    STOKED! Now At Nutraplanet!



    Don't forget that you can save $$$ on ALL Anabolic Innovations products at Nutraplanet by using the coupon code in my sig.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Majestic!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It's finally arrived!

    STOKED! Now At Nutraplanet!



    Don't forget that you can save $$$ on ALL Anabolic Innovations products at Nutraplanet by using the coupon code in my sig.
    Comparing Supplement facts between PCS and Stoked! it looks like Stoked! has more Icariin? Is this correct?

  24. No that is a typo.

    I am having Nutra Planet fix it.

    STOKED! and POST Cycle Support are the same.

    We came out with POST Cycle Support and a number of people said they would use it during a cycle and between cycles.

    Then other people said they would use it and they do NOT even use Prohormones/Prosteroids. But they said the name would throw people off so we listened and came out with STOKED!




    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shift - any idea when it is coming out?
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. It Is Coming...core Zap!!!
    By CoreDoug in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:40 AM
  4. Lawyer: It is clear ephedra killed Bechler
    By Panther06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Log in
Log in