Test Boosters and fat loss

avenue Red

Awards
i dont know if this is a dumb question or not. but im not trying to be huge but i do want to be stronger and a little bigger. I was wondering the effectiveness of using say DTH or Mass FX to lose weight and get stronger?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can help sure. One of the symptoms or side effects of low testosterone is gaining weight, so raising testosterone does tend to help offset that. also pound for pound muscle uses more calories per hour than fat does, so the more muscle you add, the easier it is to burn calories.

avenue Red

Awards
what if u take test boosters in a caloric defiecency(sp)? would that be pointless?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, because it would still help make it easier for you to maintain keeping what muscle you have, particularly if your normal testosterone was towards the low end. It also would help maintain strength too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They also help with positive nutrient repartitioning, recovery, and mood (which is huge while on a cut).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I forgot about that part, the mood enhancement can be great. I really enjoyed that with T-force.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I forgot about that part, the mood enhancement can be great. I really enjoyed that with T-force.
looks like man finally released primal male, that may be a better option. its available at np.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I just haven't used it yet but have used t-force. that primal male is bound to be great. its t-force with extras, for the same price

avenue Red

Awards
ok sweet im gonna have to order some stuff. would it be good for when i try out recreate or shud i do recreate first then a test booster?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think better to go separately, see how each works

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Primal male and Blueprint would make a sick stack IMO. I remember actually getting noticable anti-depressant and energy effects from Blueprint. After I felt such effects I did some research on agmatine and found that it is a very promising substance in the experimental antidepressant realm.

Check out this easy to understand study finding:

Agmatine produces an antidepressant-like effect when assessed in the forced swimming test (FST) and in the tail suspension test (TST) in mice (dose range 0.01-50 mg/kg, i.p.), without accompanying changes in ambulation in an open-field. I.c.v. injection of agmatine (1-100 nmol/site) also reduced the immobility time in the FST. Agmatine significantly enhanced the anti-immobility effect of imipramine, but did not affect that of MK-801. The anti-immobility effect of agmatine assessed in the FST was not affected by pre-treatment with prazosin. In contrast, agmatine's antidepressant-like effect was completely prevented by pre-treatment of animals with yohimbine, GMP or L-arginine. Taken together these data demonstrate that agmatine elicited a significant antidepressant-like effect through a mechanism that seems to involve an interaction with NMDA receptors, the L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway and alpha2-adrenoceptors.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP FOG you are back!

Did you see the thread with all the wishes of good luck for you?

Hope all is going better buddy!

Oh yea and to the OP yes you definitely can do that with a test booster. BTW Nutra Planet will be putting one on their front page AND running a sale on it so get ready to get STOKED!

CROWLER

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, how are you doing my friend?!

Yeah, I'm back and I'm getting a clearer mind on life, etc...
Sorry about the mix-up, confusion, etc situation with the last order. My life was a downward velocity of a 10,000 foot 'log flume'.

I'm going to have to control my supplement addiction and limit myself to only a few things now. I know 'Stoked' is on my list. I recommended PCS to my therapist for his low test levels. lol... I'll report back on that one.