Bulk 7-Keto DHEA

C

crappero

Awards
Does anyone know of a store that sells bulk 7-Keto DHEA? I know CNW sells bulk 7-oh, but I am looking for 7-keto DHEA specifically.
Any and all coments are welcome!:thumbsup:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
7-OH is the same thing as 7-Keto.
No it's not.

I've tried 7-OH twice and both times i started getting niggly little joint pains and noticed a return of old injuries. I also noticed a general low in my moods.

I thought this may have been a coincidence the first time which is why i tried it twice with 2 months separating the two.

I've been using 100mg of 7-keto DHEA twice a day for a little over 2 weeks and have felt none of that.

Both products seemed to drop fat off me but i've re-ordered 2 more bottles of 7-keto (NOW Foods) which is the better choice from my experience.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
What is the real difference between the different forms mentioned above? I get confused. And are either one of them the same thing as 7-oxo-DHEA?

I've read some posts a while back by PA and dinoii (i think) on bb.com citing studies that show 7-oxo-DHEA increased free T while lowering E, with just a slight drop in total T because of the greater free T = much better T:E ratio overall. They postulate this is the real reason for body comp changes, not so much the supposed cortisol reduction/thyroid boosting properties of this DHEA metabolite.