Need a Awsome Appetite Suppressant PLZ!!!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone...havent posted in about a year....life got in the way and well...some things get lost in the mix.

Anyways, im here to ask you guys if you can suggest a product, or a combonation of products for appetite suppression....i mean...im looking for something that falls just short of a stomach staple :) hehe

Ive done Venom HD before and it worked really well but had some weird prostate effects for me, Ive been reading about this shredxs-hardcore and it sounds very promising, also been reading about Recreate and H.E.A.T. that is supposed to be coming out soon hopefully. Also Seen Leviathan RL.

I was just wondering if anyone has an idea which one would work the best or what combo's would work the best or maybe have any other suggestions on supps i could try (other than ECA stack)

I have a solid diet i can follow, unfortunately i cant workout as much as i would like or have the quality of workouts i would like......the economy is kinda putting a damper on that.....ive been pretty well..but...my appetite has just gotten out of control and i need to destroy it now.....

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Recreate would be right up your alley I would think.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ReCreate is working wonders for me! to the point i have to remind myself to eat once in a while.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ReCreate is working wonders for me!

is it available yet??? if so..where can i get it?

and how is the appetite suppression?? i need something extremely powerful...or a combo of a few different things...im a HUGE eater.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
recreate is still not available to buy....

I found Shred-XS hardcore to work really well, by Millenium Sport technologies

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
recreate is still not available to buy....

I found Shred-XS hardcore to work really well, by Millenium Sport technologies
not to mention the great price that NP has on it!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, hmm. you could always PM a millenium rep, and ask for a coupon code for ordering from their site. Their regular price is high, but from what I understand they usually are happy to give a coupon code out.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
it shows as in stock to me!?!?!

edit: nvm thats not the hardcore :(

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
shredXS-hardcore def. is worked better for me than dialene-4 (which i liked also but this i found to be better) but if you are looking for appetite suppressants my top 2 are venomHD and zappetite. shredXS-HC is decent for cutting back appetite (2 hours for me) but nothing compared to venomHD and zappetite. if you could find the old E/C/A formula of dymatize's dyma-burn extreme, that one was great too. :thumbsup: good luck.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Venom 3.0 makes me forget to eat. Plus its cheap and lasts a while (90 caps and I only take one a day in the am.)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Venom 3.0 makes me forget to eat. Plus its cheap and lasts a while (90 caps and I only take one a day in the am.)
x2 Venom is the strongest appetite suppression Ive ever used.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
word up venom or the original stimulant x..stim x was powerfull doe i used to feel sick 2 wen eating...dont 4get about controlling ur insulin levels doe...controling carbs utilizing protein and healthy fat exclusive meals work great for me and most people i know

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input....ive done Venom HD......like i said..it kinda did some weird things to my prostate.....so i was looking for the next best thing...ill look into that zappetite stuff ..but if i cant find anything better than Venom...ill just do a cycle of the Tri-lean system again...or maybe just venom mixed with something else.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would something like zappetite and shredxs hardcore be a good combo..or too much..or maybe add something on top of that?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My ex had some luck with hoodia.

yeah..i was going to try that...but like alot of people say...its soo hit and miss with that supp its crazy...you have to make sure the stuff is from the stem and not the roots or anything else.blah blah blah...