Confused...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I have been intereseted in trying out Jungle Warfare for a while, I had a friend use it with good results, and it's gotten pretty good reviews...
On nutraplanet, under the reviews for Jungle Warfare, one of the reviews said ALRI admitted that JW was indeed a Pro hormone. I thought it wasn't. Anyone know for sure on this? Is PCT necessary for Jungle Warfare? I'm trying to avoid anything that requires PCT...
How can you tell what supplements require PCT? Just by the fact that it's a pro-hormone? Sorry if that's a stupid question...appreciate the feedback thx

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah JW has a somewhat weak pro-steroid in it.

How to tell if supps require a pct... Hmm, well, search for it here, check into some threads and that should give you a great idea of whether or not it's steroidal.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I am getting some White Flood, Xtend, and PowerFULL from nutraplanet within the next week, I can't wait...As for JW I'm a little hesitant now...but thanks for the info!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of threads about this topic. I'd say try it out, ask the people around that have tried it and they will tell you if they had any sides.