Icarlin (Drive & RPM)

rcarracedo

Awards
Has anyone tried using or buying Icarlin all on its own? Isn't it the active ingredient in RPM and Drive? Everything else can't be that beneficial as far as weight lifting is concerned.

I've been using these two products for a week and I definitely think that they have helped. My endurance has improved, I feel strong and although I haven't gained any weight (I also do not have a strict diet) I have grown.

Is IGF-2 better for size? Should I stack it with my Drive/RPM?

Does IGF-2 have something other than Icarlin that is significant to weight lifting?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried using or buying Icarlin all on its own? Isn't it the active ingredient in RPM and Drive? Everything else can't be that beneficial as far as weight lifting is concerned.

I've been using these two products for a week and I definitely think that they have helped. My endurance has improved, I feel strong and although I haven't gained any weight (I also do not have a strict diet) I have grown.

Is IGF-2 better for size? Should I stack it with my Drive/RPM?

Does IGF-2 have something other than Icarlin that is significant to weight lifting?
It is the first listed ingredient, so therefore it is the most abundant but many ingredients have lower effective dosages. I.e. try taking 400 mg of forskolin vs 400 mg icariin and you would have some serious GI issues. NP does have the bulk icariin, but it's effects work in synergy with the other components (eg. naringin which increases its half-life). Strag has written many times about the synergy, and there is also a detailed write up. I don't think IGF-2 is better for size, but it would stack quite nicely with Drive and RPM.

IGF-2 has safed muesli which is beneficial for raising T levels which can lead to gains in the gym.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would say the main ingredient in Drive is forskolin. Also, it has Dodder seed and cordyceps. Dooder is used in chinese medicine to boost the effectiveness of icarin, and codyceps have been shown to be effective for training themselves.

Grape seed extract, which is in RPM, is becoming a hot ticket supplement for improving cardiovascular health and is an anti-oxidant, and naringin will help to get effective workouts in, which will lead to muscle growth.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Study the technical writeups and you'll note that Icariin is only 1 part of the formula. People have used Icariin alone for a long time previously and not reported the same benefits.

rcarracedo

Awards
Study the technical writeups and you'll note that Icariin is only 1 part of the formula. People have used Icariin alone for a long time previously and not reported the same benefits.
OK. I actually did last night after I posted and saw that.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I just personally don't feel the "test mimetic" property of icariin, and Ive used varying degrees os testosterone and different ester attachments.

When I used Drive I did get a nice drop in blood pressure, but unlike most I preferred Drive to RPM.

rcarracedo

Awards
I just personally don't feel the "test mimetic" property of icariin, and Ive used varying degrees os testosterone and different ester attachments.

When I used Drive I did get a nice drop in blood pressure, but unlike most I preferred Drive to RPM.

Sorry if I sound ignorant but what do you mean by "nice drop in blood pressure"? What isthe benefit there?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I sound ignorant but what do you mean by "nice drop in blood pressure"? What isthe benefit there?
For those who use stims or anabolics (or just those who are large people due to being bodybuilders) it is very common to have mild hypertension (stage 1 high blood pressure)

And btw you didnt sound ignorant at all.

rcarracedo

Awards
For those who use stims or anabolics (or just those who are large people due to being bodybuilders) it is very common to have mild hypertension (stage 1 high blood pressure)

And btw you didnt sound ignorant at all.
thanks. What are stims? (BTW: I've done light qty anabolic cycles in the past. Sus, Anabolex, D Ball.) I stopped years ago. These two legal supps RPM and Drive seem to be pretty good. I really can't say which is better because I'm taking both. Could you suggest any over the counter supps that work well?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
thanks. What are stims? (BTW: I've done light qty anabolic cycles in the past. Sus, Anabolex, D Ball.) I stopped years ago. These two legal supps RPM and Drive seem to be pretty good. I really can't say which is better because I'm taking both. Could you suggest any over the counter supps that work well?
stims=stimulants, such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc (found in rpm, and in many weight loss pills and energy/pre workout pills and powders)

rcarracedo

Awards
stims=stimulants, such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc (found in rpm, and in many weight loss pills and energy/pre workout pills and powders)

ok ... thanks. you're a pretty big dude if that is a pic of u BTW. again, thanks 4 the info.