Jungle Warfare and New Mass FX

LimitTester

Awards
How effective would this be as a stack? I'm interested in bulking as cleanly as possible and gaining strength, as well as looking for typical increased testosterone effects.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How effective would this be as a stack? I'm interested in bulking as cleanly as possible and gaining strength, as well as looking for typical increased testosterone effects.
I've never tried Mass FX, but I've tried Jungle Warfare and I got great results.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Having tried both seperately, I think the stack would be a real ass kicker. MassFX shares some similarites with BAM, but I can't be sure on the 25-R extraction methods of each compound. The addition of Turk to the MassFX is awesome. Try it out and let us know.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
They are both nettle root extracts so I think stacking them would a waste.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are both nettle root extracts so I think stacking them would a waste.
They both CONTAIN nettle root extracts, but they are not merely nettle root extracts. Both are potent, pro-anabolic matrices designed to increase testosterone through non-competative pathways. While the inhibition of SHBG might overlap, the rest of the formula is still pretty solid and definitely stackable.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive been on mass fx ( new ) and JW for 2 weeks and sofar so good.. up 3lbs in 2 weeks

LimitTester

Awards
They both CONTAIN nettle root extracts, but they are not merely nettle root extracts. Both are potent, pro-anabolic matrices designed to increase testosterone through non-competative pathways. While the inhibition of SHBG might overlap, the rest of the formula is still pretty solid and definitely stackable.
Well.. that was what I was thinking in suggesting it in the first place. From what I can tell Jungle Warfare is primarily an aromatase inhibitor (ADED), whereas Mass FX increases Test and Free test mostly through other pathways (like divanil, forslean, 25-diol, etc), even though they do overlap on the nettle extract. The question is how much they would overlap?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While there is enough divanil in MassFX to reap the benefits of the compound, there was also left a li'l bit of room for stacking and dosing. I've seen a few people stacking MassFX with Activate Xtreme to get a li'l extra divanil boost, and with decent results. I'd say this stack will yield some decent gains. Just be wary of ADED, as it can become suppressive at doses higher than what the label recommends.

LimitTester

Awards
While there is enough divanil in MassFX to reap the benefits of the compound, there was also left a li'l bit of room for stacking and dosing. I've seen a few people stacking MassFX with Activate Xtreme to get a li'l extra divanil boost, and with decent results. I'd say this stack will yield some decent gains. Just be wary of ADED, as it can become suppressive at doses higher than what the label recommends.
Are you referring to the estrogen suppression or an actual free test suppression? On a related note.... would this stack suppress estrogen to the point where it affected libido?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to the estrogen suppression or an actual free test suppression? On a related note.... would this stack suppress estrogen to the point where it affected libido?

It shouldnt, the main idea is to keep estrogen at a manageable level to gain muscle. Some have had libido issues though, a small percentage.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
you'll like jungle warfare just finished up a bottle its great stuff following it up with cissusdrol by generic labs. Mass fx will definetly give you a good sense of feeling and drive in the gym.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the JW solo as its one of the best supps Ive ever used.

Im on the new Mass FX now and its good, but the gains arent near JW.