Leucine/Leukic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Leucine/Leukic

I was under the impression that MT's Leukic contains only Leucine- does it not?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Primarily, yes.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Well then how can they claim it's the world's first 100% anabolic compound? Isn't that fraud? If leucine is indeed 100% anabolic...then LEUCINE would be the world's first 100% anabolic compound. I am so sick of the people at Muscletech that I never want to set foot inside a GNC ever again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Well then how can they claim it's the world's first 100% anabolic compound? Isn't that fraud? If leucine is indeed 100% anabolic...then LEUCINE would be the world's first 100% anabolic compound. I am so sick of the people at Muscletech that I never want to set foot inside a GNC ever again.
    That's MuscleTech for ya, and that's why nobody here likes them. It'd serve you well to never step inside GNC again, nobody here likes them either
    NSCA - CSCS

5. mmmm i wonder if MT actually has any decent products even though they are expensive, too bad the only way id be able to figure that question out, is if i was a millionare!
    •   

6. Its all hype, just like all the rest of their products, my favorite is the "chilling new era of cryogenic muscle growth only found in Anabolic Halo", they are a crack-up

If you want a good leucine product, look into Ultimate Nutrition's AminoBolic, its EAAs but mostly Leucine, 6.5g per dose, and much much cheaper than Leukic

7. I believe their products are decent, but what takes away from their decency is what they charge for it and the ridiculous claims they make. The value of their decency is exceeded tremendously by their monetary value, and their marketing ads are normally outlandish.

I also believe (to an extent) for 1st time supp users (which is the bulk of MT's demographic), that the more you pay for a product, the greater the placebo effect, like a defense mechanism to convince yourself you didn't just flush a bunch of money down the toilet. The placebo effect on MT supps have to be off the wall.

"I gained 6 pounds of muscle in just 3 hours!!!"
    NSCA - CSCS

8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I believe their products are decent, but what takes away from their decency is what they charge for it and the ridiculous claims they make. The value of their decency is exceeded tremendously by their monetary value, and their marketing ads are normally outlandish.

I also believe (to an extent) for 1st time supp users (which is the bulk of MT's demographic), that the more you pay for a product, the greater the placebo effect, like a defense mechanism to convince yourself you didn't just flush a bunch of money down the toilet. The placebo effect on MT supps have to be off the wall.

"I gained 6 pounds of muscle in just 3 hours!!!"
    Haha, I can definitely attest to that. I bought some Creakic when I wasn't as knowledged as I am now (which...still isn't that knowledged), took it during the workout, and swelled up quite a bit immediately. I was pretty psyched at the time, but in hindsight I realize I was retarded.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Haha, I can definitely attest to that. I bought some Creakic when I wasn't as knowledged as I am now (which...still isn't that knowledged), took it during the workout, and swelled up quite a bit immediately. I was pretty psyched at the time, but in hindsight I realize I was retarded.
    Live and learn, you're in a better place now, MT can't hurt you here...
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    mmmm i wonder if MT actually has any decent products even though they are expensive, too bad the only way id be able to figure that question out, is if i was a millionare!
    I thought nanovapor was good (better than No Xplode) until I got onto RPM

MT's advertising ****s me to tears - that insane asylum is no better

I aint never seen USPLabs advertise - don't think they need to either!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I thought nanovapor was good (better than No Xplode) until I got onto RPM

MT's advertising ****s me to tears - that insane asylum is no better

I aint never seen USPLabs advertise - don't think they need to either!!
    RPM's the truth
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    RPM's the truth
    yeah, you put me onto it thanks - reackon Drive is worth a shot mate? it sounds a little bit like PFull which Im currently taking

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I bought some Creakic when I wasn't as knowledged as I am now (which...still isn't that knowledged), took it during the workout, and swelled up quite a bit immediately. I was pretty psyched at the time, but in hindsight I realize I was retarded.
    LMAO!

The Pro BBs that are in the ads for this POS company all say that they only do it for the money. A friend of mine talked to Johnny Jackson at an Arnold one year and he said he doesn't even take any of the products.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    LMAO!

The Pro BBs that are in the ads for this POS company all say that they only do it for the money. A friend of mine talked to Johnny Jackson at an Arnold one year and he said he doesn't even take any of the products.
    Ha! No flipping surprises there!

I tried CellTech once - it made my pee smell funny.

Next thing you know there will be a skinny guy on youtube crying his a## off saying "Leave MT alone" britney-style

15. I am using leukic and have no problems other than the horse size pills lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    yeah, you put me onto it thanks - reackon Drive is worth a shot mate? it sounds a little bit like PFull which Im currently taking

yea!!! drive has to be top 3 supps (besaide staples multi v etc) i have ever used im stacking it right now with mass fx, AP and a couple other goodies never fails to work!! increased hunger most likly from the increased testosterone, im gonna throw in some Dermal 6 oxo soon so it should get pretty exciting!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Its leucine attached to KIC, unfortunately, in the past 6 months there have been studies proving KIC neither to be anabolic or anti catabolic.

Go with Avant Synthesize, IMO the best leucine based supp around, or if not looking for creatine then go for bulk leucine from NP.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Drive and RPM together has had the greatest effect on my strength.

Glad to have pointed you in the right direction
    NSCA - CSCS

19. yep yep yep drive and rpm are pretty legit!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Its leucine attached to KIC, unfortunately, in the past 6 months there have been studies proving KIC neither to be anabolic or anti catabolic.

Go with Avant Synthesize, IMO the best leucine based supp around, or if not looking for creatine then go for bulk leucine from NP.
    It seems like there should have been some sort of legal action taken by a customer by now, since this is America. I mean, damn, two overweight women sued McDonald's for how much weight they put on because they ate there every day- and they almost won.

Btw, looking into buying some bulk Leucine myself, unless I go with Xtend (heard the unflavored powder can be kind of brutal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    LMAO!

I feel so foolish!

21. definitely go with extend. and get the flavored. they all seem to taste great. ive tried grape, lemonade, and orange so far. no disappointments yet. ive noticed a big improvement in training and recovery since ive started taking it. should be a staple IMO.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    definitely go with extend. and get the flavored. they all seem to taste great. ive tried grape, lemonade, and orange so far. no disappointments yet. ive noticed a big improvement in training and recovery since ive started taking it. should be a staple IMO.

couldnt u just buy bulk bcaas and eaas and just deal with the taste or mix with gatorade

23. extend is really the first type of bcaa supplement ive used. im sure down the road ill try that method as well. extend just tastes so good tho. plus you stay away from all the sugars and sh*t from something like gatorade.

24. i take 12g leucine preworkout, and it works amazingly well throughout my entire workout, downside, is that it doesnt mix for****...even my shaker cups and blender cant mix this stuff in water...
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Bench Press 515x3, 315x21, 275x30, 225x43 || Squat 315x39 || Deads 405x33

25. instead of chokin down tons of lucine, try 3-4 grams of hmb a day cause thats pretty much what ur tryin to do without knowing it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk L-Leucine
    By kanan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 03:47 PM
  2. Leucine-rich Diet May Slow Age-related Muscle Loss
    By 200wannabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 04:48 AM
  3. Leucine Supplementation
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplements