Leucine/Leukic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Well if people are bashing leukic at least its a product that works. Even though its expenisve. HMB now price cheep or not cheep still does not work.

i have heard leukic is good! what company sells it in bulk if any??

2. only bulk leucine not bulk leucine+kic.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Its leucine attached to KIC, unfortunately, in the past 6 months there have been studies proving KIC neither to be anabolic or anti catabolic.

What is KIC?

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    only bulk leucine not bulk leucine+kic.

o well

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Well if people are bashing leukic at least its a product that works. Even though its expenisve. HMB now price cheep or not cheep still does not work.
    Agreed...and the only thing Ive read to discredit KIC is something about it not increasing exercise performance when taken alone within a 24 hr. period. This has nothing to do with its synergistic or long term muscle building potential when combined with Leucine.
    •   

6. What do you mean Muscle Yech is not any good? Next thing you'll be telling me is "THE STRAP" is a scam.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    What do you mean Muscle Yech is not any good? Next thing you'll be telling me is "THE STRAP" is a scam.
    I wonder if "Kemistry" (makers of Leukix), AllMax (Leutor-70),& MHP (Leukidrol-SR) feel pretty silly about making knock offs that don't work.

8. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i have heard leukic is good! what company sells it in bulk if any??
    I tried to request from NP, but no one else seemed interested. If you look, you can find the Kemistry version for $20. Almost bulk price.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I tried to request from NP, but no one else seemed interested. If you look, you can find the Kemistry version for $20. Almost bulk price.
    Yeah, I also commented to N/P about it to give you some back-up . I personally think the stuff is really good, just too expensive from Muscle T.
    Ive seen Leukix mad cheap as well from one spot but the expiration date had already passed last month. I passed on it for that reason...I think its been discontinued so have to watch out for that expiration date of the product.
    Actually, Leutor-70 seems the highest quality knock-off..some say its better that Leukic because it has more KIC,and contains BCAA's not just leucine (thinking now, the leucine would be in lesser amounts so not sure thats a good thing). The bad news is its really not much cheaper either..maybe a $5 savings at best.

10. it would be great if NP offered Bulk KIC even seperatly from their bulk Leucine...buying both should still prove economical over purchasing Leukic.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Yeah, I also commented to N/P about it to give you some back-up . I personally think the stuff is really good, just too expensive from Muscle T.
    Ive seen Leukix mad cheap as well from one spot but the expiration date had already passed last month. I passed on it for that reason...I think its been discontinued so have to watch out for that expiration date of the product.
    yes , it was discontinued, be careful

12. Yeah dude, bulk KIC and Testofen. And something with a higher amount of P-5-P and I'd be golden.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Yeah dude, bulk KIC and Testofen. And something with a higher amount of P-5-P and I'd be golden.
    NP has bulk Testofen...do a search for fenugreek and you get this - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html

now just need the KIC...!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leukic Body Building Nutrition Using Leukic
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM
  2. Leucine XT and Leucine in general.....
    By Halveye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:43 AM
  3. LEUKIC?? all its cracked up to be
    By hawks31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:33 PM
  4. leukic
    By titothefrito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. LEUKIC....