what do u guys think of cell tech?
- 03-06-2008, 10:40 PM
- 03-06-2008, 10:46 PM
ive been hearing a lot about like superpump, noxplode, and nitrotech also. any of these be good for a 17 year old guy. I only wanna take protein and 1 other supp but cant choose.
03-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
03-06-2008, 10:54 PM
03-07-2008, 03:36 AM
If you are dead-set on getting something, please stick with creatine monohydrate... as stated, it is 'tried and true'.
And, I can't believe anyone on this planet would call creatine (in any form) worthless, non-responder or not.
03-07-2008, 08:22 AM
03-07-2008, 08:36 AM
the sugar level in cell tech is dangerous if you consume it by the directions ... 2 servings per day or whatever.
especially to those who have family history of diabetes
but it tastes good.
03-07-2008, 10:10 AM
03-07-2008, 11:29 AM
03-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2006, 09:00 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
- By sifu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:03 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:43 PM