what do u guys think of cell tech?
- 03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
- 03-06-2008, 11:46 PM
ive been hearing a lot about like superpump, noxplode, and nitrotech also. any of these be good for a 17 year old guy. I only wanna take protein and 1 other supp but cant choose.
03-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
03-06-2008, 11:54 PM
03-07-2008, 04:36 AM
If you are dead-set on getting something, please stick with creatine monohydrate... as stated, it is 'tried and true'.
And, I can't believe anyone on this planet would call creatine (in any form) worthless, non-responder or not.
03-07-2008, 09:22 AM
03-07-2008, 09:36 AM
the sugar level in cell tech is dangerous if you consume it by the directions ... 2 servings per day or whatever.
especially to those who have family history of diabetes
but it tastes good.
03-07-2008, 11:10 AM
03-07-2008, 12:29 PM
03-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bi0hazurd in forum SupplementsReplies: 61Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:03 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-21-2008, 12:33 AM
- By daz1989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
- By beaverboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-19-2008, 02:56 AM