Contradictory information on SDNG cycle

mt7rabbit

Awards
Let me start off by saying that I’m a first time poster but long time reader. I have used the search tool and found countless info on this, however the info contradicts itself, so don't flame without at least pointing me in the right direction. Don’t be a puss and say search and leave no link or good advice to my questions.

I want to start a cycle of Superdrol NG but before I do I want to get all my ducks in a row. A few months ago I researched this and found most people saying Superdrol NG was a steroid and a powerful test booster not just a supplement, and that a SERM was required for a proper PCT as this was the only option. I recall a member posting that he planned to do a cycle consisting of:

4 weeks of
Superdrol NG stand alone.

For his PCT he planned to use.
4 weeks of Advanced PCT by anabolic extreme and
4 weeks of Rebound XT by anabolic extreme

He was quickly flamed by many saying that PCT & Rebound XT were a waste of $ and he should use a SERM instead and good liver support or you might face serious consequences. Some defended PCT & Rebound by saying that using this was all you needed, but most disagreed. I decided to wait a while until more info was out and some of the controversy was cleared about these products before starting my cycle.

It’s been a few months and as I look around I notice SDNG is now referred to as a pre-workout supplement and not as harsh as once thought. Some say that a PCT plan is not even required when taking this but it would be a good idea just in case.

• I plan to stick with the same dosage of SDNG throughout the entire cycle so 4 a day spaced out during the day with food for 4 weeks. (2 pills pre-workout) The fact that the bottle is only 90 pills is annoying, but thats besides the point.

• I’m thinking of stacking SDNG with Mass FX as well since I’ve read this gives good results.

• My thoughts are that a PCT after all this is required no matter what, but is a SERM like Nolva overkill for SDNG and Mass FX?

• That being said I would like to use Nolva (if it’s not overkill) as my PCT for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 do I need anything else for a proper PCT? Liver support?

I’m 31, 5’ 10”, and 188lbs.
Your help is much appreciated, I just want to start off on the correct foot. Thanks.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
If you go back to the orignal postings on the introductory of SDNG, I believe it was always portrayed as a mild prohormone. The ingredient profile is mostly comprised of DHEA + ATD + Yohimbine. (Nothing harsh here, therfore no need for liver support imo).

As far as stacking with the MS MassFX, I would be cautious of over supression of estrogen. ATD is a pretty powerful estrogen supressor on it's own and I know that MassFX also has estrogen suppression capabilites as well. You'd have to ask someone from the company what a decent protocol would be as I don't know the amounts of each ingredient.

A SERM imo is overkill. I'm not a big fan of utilizing a SERM in the first place unless the compound has a potential for amortization.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
O.K. READ THIS MORE THAN ONCE.
Superdrol and Superdrol NG are two totally different things.
Superdrol is a steroid. You need Post cycle therapy for it. It is a very harsh steroid.
Superdrol NG is NOT a steroid. It is a preworkout supplement. You can stack it with Darn near anything because it is nothing more than Dhea and a few little goodies that will help with your workout.
The "log" you read was a SUPERDROL (steroid) log.
The Name Superdrol NG suckers a lot of people who read Superdrol and think steroid.
Anabolic Innovations used the name because it was popular and they own it. I am currently running Mass FX Maximum Strength and Hyperdrol X-2. They are great products.
You do not need a PCT for a preworkout supplement. Save it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
O.K. READ THIS MORE THAN ONCE.
Superdrol and Superdrol NG are two totally different things.
Superdrol is a steroid. You need Post cycle therapy for it. It is a very harsh steroid.
Superdrol NG is NOT a steroid. It is a preworkout supplement. You can stack it with Darn near anything because it is nothing more than Dhea and a few little goodies that will help with your workout.
The "log" you read was a SUPERDROL (steroid) log.
The Name Superdrol NG suckers a lot of people who read Superdrol and think steroid.
Anabolic Innovations used the name because it was popular and they own it. I am currently running Mass FX Maximum Strength and Hyperdrol X-2. They are great products.
You do not need a PCT for a preworkout supplement. Save it.

Well, there you go ruining things for AX. They could have easily scored more $$$ off this guy's misconception.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by saying that I’m a first time poster but long time reader. I have used the search tool and found countless info on this, however the info contradicts itself, so don't flame without at least pointing me in the right direction. Don’t be a puss and say search and leave no link or good advice to my questions.

I want to start a cycle of Superdrol NG but before I do I want to get all my ducks in a row. A few months ago I researched this and found most people saying Superdrol NG was a steroid and a powerful test booster not just a supplement, and that a SERM was required for a proper PCT as this was the only option. I recall a member posting that he planned to do a cycle consisting of:

4 weeks of
Superdrol NG stand alone.

For his PCT he planned to use.
4 weeks of Advanced PCT by anabolic extreme and
4 weeks of Rebound XT by anabolic extreme

He was quickly flamed by many saying that PCT & Rebound XT were a waste of $ and he should use a SERM instead and good liver support or you might face serious consequences. Some defended PCT & Rebound by saying that using this was all you needed, but most disagreed. I decided to wait a while until more info was out and some of the controversy was cleared about these products before starting my cycle.

It’s been a few months and as I look around I notice SDNG is now referred to as a pre-workout supplement and not as harsh as once thought. Some say that a PCT plan is not even required when taking this but it would be a good idea just in case.

• I plan to stick with the same dosage of SDNG throughout the entire cycle so 4 a day spaced out during the day with food for 4 weeks. (2 pills pre-workout) The fact that the bottle is only 90 pills is annoying, but thats besides the point.

• I’m thinking of stacking SDNG with Mass FX as well since I’ve read this gives good results.

• My thoughts are that a PCT after all this is required no matter what, but is a SERM like Nolva overkill for SDNG and Mass FX?

• That being said I would like to use Nolva (if it’s not overkill) as my PCT for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 do I need anything else for a proper PCT? Liver support?

I’m 31, 5’ 10”, and 188lbs.
Your help is much appreciated, I just want to start off on the correct foot. Thanks.
Youre confused it seems.

Superdrol (original) was a designer steroid, Superdrol NG is not - it is a mild prohormone. Much much lighter on the sides, but isnt going to pack on the mass like the original.

For PCT all you would need is something light, definitely no SERM.

As far as stacking it with MassFX Max that would be a good stack. A couple people are running it right now. Logs should be readily available.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
There's a sucker born every minute.

mt7rabbit

Awards
I know what Superdrol is and I was not referring to it. I was strictly talking about Superdrol NG. No where in my original post did I say “Superdrol”. There was some mix-up with these two products when the SDNG first came out, and some threads pointed out erroneous information about SDNG. That’s why I waited.

not everyone is born knowing everything, except for maybe The_Reverend. We all ask questions from time to time so thank you Viperspit and all others that replied this is all the info I needed.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I know what Superdrol is and I was not referring to it. I was strictly talking about Superdrol NG. No where in my original post did I say “Superdrol”. There was some mix-up with these two products when the SDNG first came out, and some threads pointed out erroneous information about SDNG. That’s why I waited.

not everyone is born knowing everything, except for maybe The_Reverend. We all ask questions from time to time so thank you Viperspit and all others that replied this is all the info I needed.
My comment wasn't directed at you. I just laugh every time this product is mentioned because of the marketing tactics AX chose to go with.

mt7rabbit

Awards
In that case I retract what I said earlier. Thanks

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

You're welcome! :cheers:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The way I read your post it sounded like You had some confusion between the two. If you knew what superdrol NG was through your research then I missed it in your original post. Sorry Bout that. Have a nice day.