NeuroBalance Discontinued! Anyone know why?

Malfie

Awards
I just ordered this product and think it's awesome!! Amazing for muscle relaxant, sleep and stress/anxiety reduction!! And now I find out IBE have, or are going to, discontinue it!!!! :jaw: I mean, why would they do this??? And what, if anything, have IBE replaced it with? Anyone know:confused:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the carrier they used for it was no longer able to be made.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
If you are looking for a "GABA" type product, check out Abyss. It has a combination of GABA, phenibut and Tryptophan. It also has zinc, mag, and b-6. You can't use it every night because you may build a tolerance to the Phenibut, but I use it every other night and it continues to deliver benefits.

Malfie

Awards
Yeah, I'm looking for a GABA type product but not necessarily just for sleep. That's what I loved about NeuroBalance, it could be taken during the day too, like in the early evening just to de-stress, unwind even hours before bed.

I believe the carrier they used for it was no longer able to be made.
I don't know what the carrier was but IMHO it made it so much better than regular Phenibut and less tolerance issues. Shame it didn't last forever!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - 3clipse is right. The carrier is gone forever (from what I've heard).

Agree on bummer and shame - was really good stuff.

FYI - same deal with the tropins. They are gone also.

Sorry.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that stinks, i really liked neurobalance.:( However, i can certainly vouche for Abyss. It's fantastic in producing quality sleep inducing effects. :thumbsup:

groovadelicku

Awards
Yeah, I called IBE today, and they said the same thing (discontinued)

Bummer! My wife and I really liked the product as well. Since GHB wasn't easily available anymore we had to settle for Neurobalance. But now what? UGH!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. It was a solid product and I enjoyed it very much. Why do all the good products always go away? (neurobalance, aspire36, etc)

PerfectWLady

Awards
Do you think that Biochem Sports Tension RX is an alternative to neurobalance - especially to ease stress and anxieties? It does have the same ingredients as neurobalance...?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Try a phenibut/L-theanine combo product. IMO, its more effective and cheaper than neurobalance.

One of my favorite combinations for daytime relaxation is L-theanine, Phenibut, Rhodiola and Relora. This combo is pretty remarkable.

PerfectWLady

Awards
Try a phenibut/L-theanine combo product. IMO, its more effective and cheaper than neurobalance.

One of my favorite combinations for daytime relaxation is L-theanine, Phenibut, Rhodiola and Relora. This combo is pretty remarkable.
Do you have any links of products you recommend?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
What's the big deal about this 'carrier' and why can't it be made?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep! Your combo is good. Another good option (with GABA, Phenibut, L-Theanine, and so on) that has not been listed here is Somnidren-GH by Millennium Sport Technologies: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/somnidren-gh.html

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any links of products you recommend?
You can purchase bulk theanine at other retailers for a very reasonable price. Much cheaper than capped versions. I don't think I'm allowed to post links to vendors outside of NP however. NP stocks some good bulks though:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/phenibut-powder-100g.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/phenibut-powder-50-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/theanine-90-caps.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/relora-120-caps.html

The now theanine is very good, its just a tad low dosed for me and it becomes cost prohibitive. I really like 500-1000mg of theanine, but others might not require as much.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
High dose L theanine is the bomb..but yeah, pricey.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prefer Suntheanine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now brand is suntheanine. Honestly, I haven't noticed a difference between that and bulk brands.
At the same mg-dose, you should. As you know, Suntheanine® is synthesized 100% pure L-Theanine. So, you would have to take more, probably much more, L-Theanine in terms of milligrams to get the same result as with Suntheanine®.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah let me just tell you that this infuriated me! They literally pulled it out from under us without saying anything in advance. It was honestly the best product out there that I have used for relaxation. We are going to get it in capsules soon though.

PerfectWLady

Awards
Yeah let me just tell you that this infuriated me! They literally pulled it out from under us without saying anything in advance. It was honestly the best product out there that I have used for relaxation. We are going to get it in capsules soon though.
If we get them in capsules wouldnt it be the same with Biochem's Tension RX? ANyone tried this - how is it?

Would neurobalance still deliever the same responses in capsule form?

PS - when is the capsule form to be ready?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Could be ready within a month or so. It won't be identical to Neurobalance but we are still testing it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nobody has any info on this? :think:

(the carrier and reasons for it not being produced?)
Yeah, seems odd.

I'm not interested in drama if that's what LMD is thinking. I'm just curious seeing as how I've used it and now it's suddenly discontinued.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have some idea - but Lake will have to answer that question, RPen.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im not seeing it either. i saw that he said it was pulled out from under them , but who did the pulling and why did they do the pulling. There must of been a reason. Not trying to start trouble but consumers deserve answers

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The company that made the carriers pulled them.

I have no idea why.

Happy with that answer?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established

I have no idea why.

Happy with that answer?
Sorta. Who made them?

If the carrier worked so good, I would like to know more about it. That's all. I need something to Google. :type:

:gotsearch:wave:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I have no idea why.

Happy with that answer?
Sure.

I just wasn't aware that the carrier was owned by someone other than IBE.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Basically the pharmaceutical company who created the delivery system for Neurobalance, Matrix, and all of the Tropins pulled the plug on it out of nowhere. We got them to continue Matrix for right now but they refused the tropins and Neuro. They are pushing a new oral insulin product for diabetics so we are the least of their concerns and I guess they no longer wanted to be bothered. We have tried our hardest to get them to make it occasionally but they hold the patent on it so we can't really go anywhere else.

I will continue nagging them about it though until we can get permission to use that delivery system lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically the pharmaceutical company who created the delivery system for Neurobalance, Matrix, and all of the Tropins pulled the plug on it out of nowhere...We have tried our hardest to get them to make it occasionally but they hold the patent on it so we can't really go anywhere else...
That sounds quite unfair. And brutal! Such companies should show more consideration and business acumen. After all, they are not giving the compound/delivery system away for free!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That sounds quite unfair. And brutal! Such companies should show more consideration and business acumen. After all, they are not giving the compound/delivery system away for free!

I found it to be extremely unprofessional myself. The owner of IBE didn't say anything at first because we still had another product being developed by then but when they dropped that shortly after I had a fit and made her talk to them about it. I will keep on it and hopefully we can get it back one day. The stuff really is amazing.

I guess they figure it doesn't matter whether they are unprofessional or not to little ol' IBE because the amount of money they make off of us compared to the pharmaceutical industry is peanuts.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess they figure it doesn't matter whether they are unprofessional or not to little ol' IBE because the amount of money they make off of us compared to the pharmaceutical industry is peanuts.
That would be a very myopic point of view. Microsoft also started small...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That would be a very myopic point of view. Microsoft also started small...
I agree lol. They need some concave lenses to take care of that "myopic" view......ok LMD is done with the jokes for the day :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PerfectWLady

Awards
Well then, are there other products out there similiar to neurobalance that has a greeat affect on stress and anxiety but not sleep? I'm talking about the real deal like neurobalance was.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well then, are there other products out there similiar to neurobalance that has a greeat affect on stress and anxiety but not sleep? I'm talking about the real deal like neurobalance was.
I personally like X-Dream. I am not just saying that to pimp the product either. We don't put products out unless we TRULY love them. I use the raw powder of the main ingredient in X-Dream almost every night. As with phenibut some people respond differently than others but I respond to it very well. If you don't respond to GABA products well, try taking around 500mcg of melatonin (half of a 1mg) a few nights in a row and it should increase your receptor count.

We will have a capsule version of Neurobalance out soon. Everyone really loved the phenibut.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I like neurobalance. I took a serving and a half with 4 yellow neuphoria tonight...very relaxing. will prob make me sleep for a long time

PerfectWLady

Awards
I personally like X-Dream. I am not just saying that to pimp the product either. We don't put products out unless we TRULY love them. I use the raw powder of the main ingredient in X-Dream almost every night. As with phenibut some people respond differently than others but I respond to it very well. If you don't respond to GABA products well, try taking around 500mcg of melatonin (half of a 1mg) a few nights in a row and it should increase your receptor count.

We will have a capsule version of Neurobalance out soon. Everyone really loved the phenibut.
Yea, but you said that one of the compenents used in the original neurobalance had stopped production ... so whats to be new in the capsule form for neurobalance?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yea, but you said that one of the compenents used in the original neurobalance had stopped production ... so whats to be new in the capsule form for neurobalance?
They didn't stop production as to mean they can't make it anymore. They just refuse to sell it to us because they have more important things to do. Unfortunately :(.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They didn't stop production as to mean they can't make it anymore. They just refuse to sell it to us because they have more important things to do. Unfortunately :(.
Wow that really makes no sense. IBE is a paying customer and they dont want IBE's money. Maybe the people they are use to selling it to buy in larger qauntities or maybe they have something against supplement companies, since they are pharmaceutical company.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wow that really makes no sense. IBE is a paying customer and they dont want IBE's money. Maybe the people they are use to selling it to buy in larger qauntities or maybe they have something against supplement companies, since they are pharmaceutical company.
They just don't want to deal with it. There is too much drama with supplement companies and they need their hands to be clean when releasing a new product into the pharmaceutical pipeline. Don't get me wrong I completely understand the reasoning. However, the unprofessional part of it is the suddenness of all of it. If there would have been some advanced warning it wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

Malfie

Awards
This sounds like good news. But now I'm wondering - as the pharmaceutical company will no longer sell IBE the 'carrier,' how can NeuroBalance come into existence in capsule form??

PerfectWLady

Awards
This sounds like good news. But now I'm wondering - as the pharmaceutical company will no longer sell IBE the 'carrier,' how can NeuroBalance come into existence in capsule form??

Id like to know this too.