From CLA to SesaGlow

Kunited

Awards
So, I stopped taking CLA, after some more in depth research between pros and cons on the substance, and finally switched to Sesamin Oil[!] which...I've heard nothing but great feedback about. Granted, I REALLY really wanted to purchase Sesathin, but given my current economic status, that was not an option.

I purchased SesaGlow, By Controlled Labs, instead [Capsules].

I have a few questions about this product, and i was hoping you guys could help me out:

- First and foremost: Is this a relevant product? A good product?
- Should I stick to the dosage on the bottle, or up it because they are capsules?
- Was it a good idea to switch from CLA to Sesamin Oil?
- Will this product help maintain/ restore my muscle? I've been loosing weight, but all my muscle is gone, too, and it's reaching skelectrical levels.
- OH! Any particular side effects I should be aware of? Sorry, these are but a few of the sea of questions I have swimming in my head.

Let me know if I forgot anything.
Much appreciated!

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Will this product help maintain/ restore my muscle? I've been loosing weight, but all my muscle is gone, too, and it's reaching skelectrical levels.

i dont understand this part, are u in a cutting phase? are u not lifting? Id be suprised of sesamin restored muscle

Kunited

Awards
Will this product help maintain/ restore my muscle? I've been loosing weight, but all my muscle is gone, too, and it's reaching skelectrical levels.

i dont understand this part, are u in a cutting phase? are u not lifting? Id be suprised of sesamin restored muscle
More like weight maintnace/possibly a little lean muscle growth. It took a lot of hard work to get to this point, and all was good, untill I started loosing muscle mass, so I guess I am trying to bulk up a little, now? Haha.

Thanks for the info, though.