Adipokinetix ...?

onehawaiian

Awards
wassup ppl...
new to the boards and just wanted to know if anything out there can effectively replace adipokinetix? dunno how u guys felt about it, but it was by far the best thermo i ever used.
did a search and saw that someone in canada still had a supply (didn't know how old the thread was)...
has anything come out in the us?
or do i have to suck it up and keep downing spirosome? (good effectiveness, bad taste and crash) :(

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
At few months ago the Physical Enhancement site had a clone. Don't know if they still do.
I've used NYC from AF(link above) as well.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. Been indirectly recruiting. Welcome aboard bro. Give those a shot, they're awsome, and if you need any help w/ dosing, or any further questions feel free to post. You've helped me so many times with car audio, maybe i can finally return the favor.

onehawaiian

Awards
thanks a lot!
yeah i need to get a good thermo.
right now i'm on spirosome, and i like the fact that i'm all pumped within 3min of taking it, but i can't stand the taste. and the crash can be a bummer too.
this is what i used to take:
-adipokinetix (syntrax), liquid creatine serum (hst), the beast (ultra lab)
i know a lot of ppl say liquid creatine is crap, but i don't know what it was with this stack. i increased my workouts by about 50% in less than two weeks.

now that adipo was ripped from the shelves, and liquid creatine serum was dis-continued as well, i am in a search to find a replacement stack. hopefully the stuff u linked to will give me what i need...

:)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you thought liquid creatine worked try sans v12, =)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u know i had a deal with a guy for 5 bottles of adipo..i was gonna purchase them and pass it on to the members that were interested..wasnt even going to make a profit(think he sold the rest on ebay and got 65 bottles a bottle for at least one of them)..but no one took me up..its in the swap meet section ..snooze u lose..lol

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
AF may be about it anymore, almost every alternative is out of norephedrine, and old stock seems to be nearly sold out too :mad:

onehawaiian

Awards
seems to me nor-ephedrine is the ****.
why is it getting pulled from shelves???
bastards! :mad:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed Physical Enhancement is Out Of Stock.
I guess it will soon be gone everywhere. :(

onehawaiian

Awards

one of the main reasons is the fact that Norephedrine is used in making methamphetamine. =)
soooo, we'd have a bunch of ice-heads running around lifting weights all the time...? :p
damn the fda...
bastards! :mad:
oh well, i guess it's back to my spirosome/beast stack. it's okay for now...

:)

goin_big

Awards
And because women and norephedrine don't go together too well sometimes :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's actually Pseudoephedrine and Ephedrine HCL that's used to make methamphetamines.. If they ban Ephedra/Phedrine/Norphedrine, they'll have to ban Dayquil and Sudafed as well.. ;)

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just sold my last bottle of Adipo but I have a bottle of Adrenaline by Gennapharm(thr original formula with norephedrine) that I might part with. Pm me an offer, I might consider a trade also.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Adipo I'd be willing to trade or sell possibly... just waiting for tha right deal/price.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, forgot about that section. Won't happen again.