BCAA Preguntas...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what's up. I'm going to be starting a cutting phase in roughly a week. I plan on doing 30 min lower intensity cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with some purple wraath or xtend 3-4 days a week.
I was planning on taking two servings a day, when else should I take a serving? And also, ideally when should I take it on non cardio days??
Also, are purple wraath and xtend pretty closely comparable? B/C there is a pretty big jump in price...Reccomendations?
Thanks!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I love Xtend and have used it for a while (for cardio and lifting.) I like to take 6 scoops of Xtend and drink it on the way to the gym, during, and after my workout (thats when your body will need them the most.)

On non cardio days just drink it throughout the day in between meals. if you lift on non cardio days drink it during your workout.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
no problem man, good luck with the cut.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
For sure man, I will post pics when I'm done...Now if only I had a camera lol

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I made up my own little morning cardio brew today. I mixed 50mg 7-Hydroxy DHEA, 10mg of YHCL, and 10g of Excell (BCAAs).

After drinking that I took another 10g of Excell with me to the gym. to drink intra-workout.