leuckic

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like they are comming out with a new leuckic and is now going to use nano technology??!?!?!?! I may give it a try.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they are comming out with a new leuckic and is now going to use nano technology??!?!?!?! I may give it a try.
The question is Will Jay Cutler use it to win his Third O?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just think its just a improvement to the old one nothing for jay but more for new people that are about to use a leucine product.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I gots 4 bottles of the Kemistry version for $15 each. :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you get it for 15 bucks a pop?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
gee cant wait..lol...so will nano technology make it ever more expensive?....of course, thats cutting edge technology.

blah

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
lmao, you gotta just go with bulk luecine, or a more reasonable leucine based product (I've liked avants new creatine with leucine, its no Leptigen Mass but its close)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can wait. 2 weeks they said.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny. not.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
will it have wave pulse technology?
what about cryogenic technology?

I am now only using products that utilize one of these technologies. Every thing else on the market is crap!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How did you get it for 15 bucks a pop?
You gots to look around at other sites. I'm a sale junkie when it comes to supps.

Just found Muscle Milk for 10 bucks (pineapple and choclate peanut something - expired in December but who cares).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You gots to look around at other sites. I'm a sale junkie when it comes to supps.

Just found Muscle Milk for 10 bucks (pineapple and choclate peanut something - expired in December but who cares).
I catch myself buying things when they are on sale as well. I caught Inhibit E on sale at another site for dirt cheap and picked up a couple bottle to try out sometime in the future. It was out of stock for a while.