Mass FX Max Strength VS X-Factor

Astronugget

Awards
So which one would be better for size and /or strength: Mass FX Maximum Strength, or X-Factor??

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
two completely different products. I'd wouldn't use either but if i had to choose id go mass fx. probably meant for over 21's though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First it depends on what you are currently using, how your training is going, and your diet..with that said idk if you really could go wrong with either. I have used x-factor and can say it is extremely effective. Mass FX max is newer and does not have as much feedback, but it seems to be getting positive reviews so far. I suggest searching for reviews of both and decide for yourself

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So which one would be better for size and /or strength: Mass FX Maximum Strength, or X-Factor??
Both are excellent.

Would make an amazing stack *hint hint* - would cost a pretty penny though.

So far, my favorite, as unbiased as possible is MassFX Max.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im using the new Mass FX now and its great but the gains were better on XF.

The downfall of XF was I was getting a lot of sides such as high BP, with mass fx Im getting no sides.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea the two would stack nicely, for me divanil plus XF relieves the blood pressure issues with XF.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
They really have different mechanisms of action, so it's really hard to compare bud. I'd say go with what reviews you can find. There are tons of logs and reviews out there. Very few have tried both, since the new Mass FX is fairly new.