old jungle warfare vs. new jungle warfare ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried both versions ?

Green one- mATD

Red one- 'roids in it.....

How do they compare ?

Just curious..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, I was only offered the Red Pill...I woke up with Laurence Fishburn molesting me.

Seriously though, I was sent a pack of BAM/Jungle Warfare/Restore to run for Post Cycle Therapy a long time ago to gauge their effects in that capacity. They absolutely destroyed my libido, something which did not recover from that point for a very long time. I believe the pills were blue though?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both. The original was nice and not too crazy. The second one produced results much faster. My Libido was dead for a while though.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I was only offered the Red Pill...I woke up with Laurence Fishburn molesting me.

Seriously though, I was sent a pack of BAM/Jungle Warfare/Restore to run for Post Cycle Therapy a long time ago to gauge their effects in that capacity. They absolutely destroyed my libido, something which did not recover from that point for a very long time. I believe the pills were blue though?

Blue pills were the original. That was the methyl-ATD version which might have accounted for the lost libido. Interesting.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I only tried one version...but i'm fairly certain it was the 6-dehydromethyltest version, as the results were amazing and my boys shrunk a little. It did kill my libido for a while as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue pills were the original. That was the methyl-ATD version which might have accounted for the lost libido. Interesting.
Yes, they were blue. It absolutely, 100%, semi-permanently destroyed both libido and function for me. This condition persisted for several months January-March, and didn't return to normal in earnest until mid-April.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I only tried one version...but i'm fairly certain it was the 6-dehydromethyltest version, as the results were amazing and my boys shrunk a little. It did kill my libido for a while as well.
Was it the clear bottle with blue pills, or red bottle ?

The red bottle is the 6-DMT.

The clear bottle with blue pills is methyl-ATD

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Was it the clear bottle with blue pills, or red bottle ?

The red bottle is the 6-DMT.

The clear bottle with blue pills is methyl-ATD
Hmm I think it was in fact a clear bottle with blue pills.

Edit : yeah it was this one...

Attachments

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Did you lose hair on your JW cycle ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

...........lucky (in Napoleon Dynamite voice).

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in replies, I used the original clear bottle and had great results and no sides except headaches when not taken wit 75g+ of carbs.

If the new "roids" version is better Im gunna buy two bottles immediately.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in replies, I used the original clear bottle and had great results and no sides except headaches when not taken wit 75g+ of carbs.

Im on the new JW +DTH(6 caps)+6OXO and im loving it my boys are bigger than ever...

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im on the new JW +DTH(6 caps)+6OXO and im loving it my boys are bigger than ever...
Glad to hear it, my boys got big on dth, libido was through the roof.

Im curious on JW solo results.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established

The old version was roids, the new version is methylated ATD, which as far as I can tell from reading reviews, gives less gains and kills libido.

Too bad cause I was gonna run the stuff. I cant deal with low libido, I need to keep my girl happy!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hm I thought it was the other way around. I guess this would have been easier if ALRI just came out and said if it had roids in it, but that'd be too easy.

I like Patrick Arnold's quote where he said, 'I have to school other users of your product because Author* is out on his yacht.'

*Author L. Rea is the owner of ALRI.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ALRI should just hire Patrick Arnold has their part-time customer service rep instead. LOL!

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
hm I thought it was the other way around. I guess this would have been easier if ALRI just came out and said if it had roids in it, but that'd be too easy.
I think they changed it when people found out it had roids in it. Thats why it was out of stock everywhere for a while.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think they changed it when people found out it had roids in it. Thats why it was out of stock everywhere for a while.

so now it is just a methyl atd ?:frustrate

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
so now it is just a methyl atd ?:frustrate
No I think its got some other stuff in there like nettle root. Its probably still pretty decent just dont expect 5-10lbs of muscle like people were getting last year.

Actually I think its something we may see a lot of in the future. A company may release a product with roids in the first batch so logs are really good and word on the street is that its great stuff. Then they switch over to something safe/legal before the Feds or other people catch onto it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No I think its got some other stuff in there like nettle root. Its probably still pretty decent just dont expect 5-10lbs of muscle like people were getting last year.

Actually I think its something we may see a lot of in the future. A company may release a product with roids in the first batch so logs are really good and word on the street is that its great stuff. Then they switch over to something safe/legal before the Feds or other people catch onto it.

Yeah I have a new bottle that is unopened yet. It is a red bottle and the labeling has nettle root and some type of 17a substance in it. Hopefully D-Ball or something.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Old version:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix 250mg **
Proprietary Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-) 3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran, ADED (17-Alkyl-4-Delta-5a-Dehydro-Etiocholan-1,6-Dien-3-One)
Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

New version:

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol)
Mormordica Chirantia Extract

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you look at the ADED substance, the chemical nomeclature is different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you look at the ADED substance, the chemical nomeclature is different.
so reaper, you actually going to take this? if you do, we need to know results. i trust you would give us an honest opinion.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so reaper, you actually going to take this? if you do, we need to know results. i trust you would give us an honest opinion.

Yep T, I got a unopened bottle here. I also got 2 bottles of Cissus-Drol (Hyperdrol clone but cheaper). I'll give you a holler on how things are going.

Still running that Furazadrol ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep T, I got a unopened bottle here. I also got 2 bottles of Cissus-Drol (Hyperdrol clone but cheaper). I'll give you a holler on how things are going.

Still running that Furazadrol ?
no, already done with pct, waiting on your review-might add jw to furazadrol next cycle. jw has been touted as a glucose disposal agent, if diet is right it should stack up well with furazadrol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hm, their restore has the methylated version of baET (B-Androstentriol).

Anabolic Xtreme's version has a non-methylated version of baET.

I think ALRI's old retain had the methylated version of B-andro.

Yeah, oh well.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with the older one. The newer version killed my libido and results weren't as good.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with the older one. The newer version killed my libido and results weren't as good.

Welp, I got the new version. Good to know I'm gonna be let down even before taking it. :head:

Sounds like mullet said the old one killed his libido (clear bottle, blue pillz.)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
from the way it looks. nutra planet is still selling the old roid version?? can anyone confirm this

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
from the way it looks. nutra planet is still selling the old roid version?? can anyone confirm this

No this is not true. I bought JW from nutra about 3 or so weeks ago. I got the red bottle. The picture they have for it is wrong.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
No this is not true. I bought JW from nutra about 3 or so weeks ago. I got the red bottle. The picture they have for it is wrong.
damn.. i ran the blue caps a while back and i liked them i was lookin for another bottle of those... i guess they cant be found anymore...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hm, their restore has the methylated version of baET (B-Androstentriol).

Anabolic Xtreme's version has a non-methylated version of baET.

I think ALRI's old retain had the methylated version of B-andro.

Yeah, oh well.
heres an update, pa says restore has andro in it. i mean andro not baet.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
Old version:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix 250mg **
Proprietary Mormordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-) 3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran, ADED (17-Alkyl-4-Delta-5a-Dehydro-Etiocholan-1,6-Dien-3-One)

New version:

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol)
Mormordica Chirantia Extract

i picked up two bottles of JW from the arnold and my nomeclature seems to be different that what reaper posted..

Pro-Hypertrophic Propietary Matrix 250mg
Propietary Momordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl
tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-
etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

Jan 2011

New, old? :blink:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea. The whole jungle warfare thing is shady.

You probably have the new stuff if you bought it at the arnold. Plus it looks closest to the new product, esp with that expiration date.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I noticed way better results with the old version...I can't comment on the libido side of it though as I wasn't really focusing on that side (plus my gf at the time of the original run lived far away).

Also, both version use blue caps. The bottle and label have changed though.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i picked up two bottles of JW from the arnold and my nomeclature seems to be different that what reaper posted..

Pro-Hypertrophic Propietary Matrix 250mg
Propietary Momordica Chirantia Extract
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl
tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-
etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

Jan 2011

New, old? :blink:
yep thats the new bottle mine actually says january2011 as well...

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for the old one. Looks like I missed out.

-TF

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
so the old version is the good one? im confused because i ran jw a couple months ago and the shizz was awesome. i dont wanna waste money if the new version sucks. but than again i have found some one selling the old one i think. it has the same ingredients as listed earlier as the "old version"

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
so the old version is the good one? im confused because i ran jw a couple months ago and the shizz was awesome. i dont wanna waste money if the new version sucks. but than again i have found some one selling the old one i think. it has the same ingredients as listed earlier as the "old version"
lol the new version is what you ran ew months ago im running it right now it its good....

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
wait a blue bottle? The new bottle is red....
i was posting is the alri board while on it. it was in august. i actually cant remember the color. do you have both pics? i expirenced no sides while on it and didnt go pct either, i wanna go back on soon. but wanna make sure i get the same product