old jungle warfare vs. new jungle warfare ?
- 03-12-2008, 09:58 AM
- 03-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Probably the E-Form, Sustain,thing that you got going on T is the best answer. That way you know what you are working with.
03-12-2008, 11:27 AM
03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
03-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah, IMO, the old stuff was much better than the new stuff. I took 5 pills a day of the new JW and saw very little in the way of body composition changes or extraordinary strength gains.
But the old stuff, that ish was great for strength gains. I really, really liked the old JW.
03-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Will Wagner in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:53 PM
- By elliotuk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
- By luke1984 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:13 AM
- By eaudemale in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM
- By slydeflex in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:03 PM