old jungle warfare vs. new jungle warfare ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. If you look at the ADED substance, the chemical nomeclature is different.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    If you look at the ADED substance, the chemical nomeclature is different.
    so reaper, you actually going to take this? if you do, we need to know results. i trust you would give us an honest opinion.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so reaper, you actually going to take this? if you do, we need to know results. i trust you would give us an honest opinion.

Yep T, I got a unopened bottle here. I also got 2 bottles of Cissus-Drol (Hyperdrol clone but cheaper). I'll give you a holler on how things are going.

Still running that Furazadrol ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Yep T, I got a unopened bottle here. I also got 2 bottles of Cissus-Drol (Hyperdrol clone but cheaper). I'll give you a holler on how things are going.

Still running that Furazadrol ?
    no, already done with pct, waiting on your review-might add jw to furazadrol next cycle. jw has been touted as a glucose disposal agent, if diet is right it should stack up well with furazadrol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. I found this link on Jungle Warfare, however I cannot access bb.com's forum, only am.com's forum (weird).

Anyways, can someone check this for me and let me know what it says ? Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=178
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I found this link on Jungle Warfare, however I cannot access bb.com's forum, only am.com's forum (weird).

Anyways, can someone check this for me and let me know what it says ? Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=178
    pa says restore contains andro.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. hm, their restore has the methylated version of baET (B-Androstentriol).

Anabolic Xtreme's version has a non-methylated version of baET.

I think ALRI's old retain had the methylated version of B-andro.

Yeah, oh well.

8. I had good results with the older one. The newer version killed my libido and results weren't as good.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I had good results with the older one. The newer version killed my libido and results weren't as good.
    interesting! thats what ive been hearing lately.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I had good results with the older one. The newer version killed my libido and results weren't as good.

Welp, I got the new version. Good to know I'm gonna be let down even before taking it.

Sounds like mullet said the old one killed his libido (clear bottle, blue pillz.)

11. from the way it looks. nutra planet is still selling the old roid version?? can anyone confirm this

12. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    from the way it looks. nutra planet is still selling the old roid version?? can anyone confirm this

No this is not true. I bought JW from nutra about 3 or so weeks ago. I got the red bottle. The picture they have for it is wrong.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    No this is not true. I bought JW from nutra about 3 or so weeks ago. I got the red bottle. The picture they have for it is wrong.
    damn.. i ran the blue caps a while back and i liked them i was lookin for another bottle of those... i guess they cant be found anymore...

14. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    hm, their restore has the methylated version of baET (B-Androstentriol).

Anabolic Xtreme's version has a non-methylated version of baET.

I think ALRI's old retain had the methylated version of B-andro.

Yeah, oh well.
    heres an update, pa says restore has andro in it. i mean andro not baet.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Old version:

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix 250mg **
    Proprietary Mormordica Chirantia Extract
    Conjugated (-) 3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran, ADED (17-Alkyl-4-Delta-5a-Dehydro-Etiocholan-1,6-Dien-3-One)
    Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

New version:

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
    ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol)
    Mormordica Chirantia Extract

i picked up two bottles of JW from the arnold and my nomeclature seems to be different that what reaper posted..

Pro-Hypertrophic Propietary Matrix 250mg
    Propietary Momordica Chirantia Extract
    Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl
    tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-
    etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

Jan 2011

New, old?

16. I have no idea. The whole jungle warfare thing is shady.

You probably have the new stuff if you bought it at the arnold. Plus it looks closest to the new product, esp with that expiration date.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    Same here. I noticed way better results with the old version...I can't comment on the libido side of it though as I wasn't really focusing on that side (plus my gf at the time of the original run lived far away).

Also, both version use blue caps. The bottle and label have changed though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Weebs View Post
    i picked up two bottles of JW from the arnold and my nomeclature seems to be different that what reaper posted..

Pro-Hypertrophic Propietary Matrix 250mg
    Propietary Momordica Chirantia Extract
    Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl
    tetrahydrofuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-
    etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol

Jan 2011

New, old?
    yep thats the new bottle mine actually says january2011 as well...

19. I am looking for the old one. Looks like I missed out.

-TF

20. so the old version is the good one? im confused because i ran jw a couple months ago and the shizz was awesome. i dont wanna waste money if the new version sucks. but than again i have found some one selling the old one i think. it has the same ingredients as listed earlier as the "old version"

21. Quote Originally Posted by GotRam01 View Post
    so the old version is the good one? im confused because i ran jw a couple months ago and the shizz was awesome. i dont wanna waste money if the new version sucks. but than again i have found some one selling the old one i think. it has the same ingredients as listed earlier as the "old version"
    lol the new version is what you ran ew months ago im running it right now it its good....

22. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol the new version is what you ran ew months ago im running it right now it its good....
    it was a blue bottle i know that. i was double dosing too

23. Quote Originally Posted by GotRam01 View Post
    it was a blue bottle i know that. i was double dosing too
    wait a blue bottle? The new bottle is red....

24. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    wait a blue bottle? The new bottle is red....
    i was posting is the alri board while on it. it was in august. i actually cant remember the color. do you have both pics? i expirenced no sides while on it and didnt go pct either, i wanna go back on soon. but wanna make sure i get the same product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. old alphamine formula vs new
    By onebabooze808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 04:54 PM
  2. old erase pro vs new erase pro
    By onebabooze808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:29 AM
  3. Old erase pro vs new erase pro
    By superbodz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:06 AM
  4. Old Iforce Dexaprine VS New Iforce Dexaprine?
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
  5. old school training vs new
    By greekgeorge in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:30 AM