Superdrol NG

rballdan

Awards
I was just curious what you guys thought of Superdrol NG? If you were to take it do you need a Post Cycle? I have heard yes and no so I thought I would ask on here and see what you all thought of it. Any help would be much appreciated I have done a search on here but there was so much that after 2 hours I decided I would just write and ask.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Dan

MMABoxing

Awards
i thought this was a steroid or something. is it legal in pro sports like Mixed Martial Arts?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was a steroid or something. is it legal in pro sports like Mixed Martial Arts?
lol superdrol ng has NO superdrol at all and is a watered down/poorly constructed product made to fit into pretty box/useless supplement and custom made to fit the shelves of gnc.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
superdrol ng is not worth your money, it won't do anything at all, save your money and buy dhea or something.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol superdrol ng has NO superdrol at all and is a watered down/poorly constructed product made to fit into pretty box/useless supplement and custom made to fit the shelves of gnc.

Of course it doesn't have "original" Superdrol in it. They've been there done that already. As far as watered down/poorly constructed, do you even know waht's in it? Or are you just running your mouth like the rest that haven't tried it?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Please stop the madness and lock this thread.
Do a search Please..... This topic has been beaten to death more than once.

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I am currently taking SuperdrolNG and am suprised with the results, of course i am stacking with MassFX. So far i have added 3 solid pounds on and my lifts have gone up, i dont believe in knocking before you try something, give it a shot, the workouts are great with it and endurance will be worth the money you spend. I think the main argument against it is that it is to expensive right now and that is a fair shot, but to say it is crap in my opinon is wrong. If your thinking of doing 8 weeks of it and stacking with MassFx i would do post cycle therapy and retain for good measure to help keep most of your gains. Good Luck me Hombre!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to chime in. There is a general bashing of SDNG simply because of its name, the way the ingredients are listed, or just because. I actually tested SDNG and found it to be one of the best "Pre Work Out" supplements that I had tried to that date. I'm not saying that you'll pack on muscle like crazy, but it does give you an edge that is very intense at times. Just thought I would drop my 2 cents in... Continue On.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it and i was very impressed with it's pre-workout effects. A very solid product in my mind!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious what you guys thought of Superdrol NG? If you were to take it do you need a Post Cycle? I have heard yes and no so I thought I would ask on here and see what you all thought of it. Any help would be much appreciated I have done a search on here but there was so much that after 2 hours I decided I would just write and ask.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Dan
All AX recommends is a PCT that consists of our Advanced PCT product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29