• Established
How long is the sale going on for? I dont get paid till friday :sad:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta ask np, I just noticed it while browsing the site. But I am sure it will be up for long enough so that everyone gets a chance to hop on that!

hohlernr

Awards
wow good sale....would take advantage of it if it wasn't for just buying both for $35 at the Arnold

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
just in time for my weekly order from Nutra.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
35 at the arnold??? damn I wish I could have gone

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i got em for 40 at the la fit expo. plus i got a free rpm gym bag.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
WHAT!!! I didn't get an RPM gym bad! :whiner:
noticed your running drive/rpm with ap. how do you like those together? i was going to wait a month to start my drive rpm. but now im really thinking of stackin ap with those for the stack.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Anabolic Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive) $58.99​

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noticed your running drive/rpm with ap. how do you like those together? i was going to wait a month to start my drive rpm. but now im really thinking of stackin ap with those for the stack.
My goal is to cut fat while gaining strength and so far it's working out great. I think adding AP to any stack is a good idea and I'm not trying to be amusing or anything, but I think adding RPM/DRIVE to any stack is a great idea too.

I love all three of these supps. AP to keep the diet in check while boosting performance. DRIVE/RPM to max out the performance fueled by the effects of AP. The synergy is great.

I would definitely suggest you add the AP.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My goal is to cut fat while gaining strength and so far it's working out great. I think adding AP to any stack is a good idea and I'm not trying to be amusing or anything, but I think adding RPM/DRIVE to any stack is a great idea too.

I love all three of these supps. AP to keep the diet in check while boosting performance. DRIVE/RPM to max out the performance fueled by the effects of AP. The synergy is great.

I would definitely suggest you add the AP.

As with any new supps, start with RPM & Drive which were designed to work together, then when you understand its effects you can add in AP. If you use all 3 off the bat and have some side effects you will not know which one it is.

rballdan

Awards
Here is a stupid question probably but I don't know what AP is.. What is it? I just ordered my stack of RPM and Drive

Thanks,
Dan

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
As with any new supps, start with RPM & Drive which were designed to work together, then when you understand its effects you can add in AP. If you use all 3 off the bat and have some side effects you will not know which one it is.
i have used the combo before. i scored about a weeks worth of samples from the la fit expo. used them for a week straight. blew my mind every workout. couldnt really judge the drive, but the rpm was fantastic. i will probably add AP about a week or 2 into the stack this time.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmmmm apple pie, mcdonalds apple pies are my fav!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stack my Apple Pie with Vanilla ice cream. Best fat bastard stack ever!. Especially if you heat up the pie first.
hahaha, I don't know why that was so funny but it was.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was funny because fat bastard is the MAN!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
awesome deal. I wonder if there are ever any expos in the DC area.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, yes we do, but they need to figure out a way to keep all the taste but get rid of all the fat and sugar! lol, then I will buy them by the truck load!