ALRI original Retain expiration date question

Goffio69

Awards
Hello,
Here is a question for the ALRI reps or any ALRI guru :)
I have found a website which sell the original Retain from ALRI and as the product has been discontinued since few year, I was wondering if the bottle are still good and if the expiration date is not over?
Does anyone has any idea of the max expiration date written on the last original retain produced from Alri?
Uselly these stuff have an expiration date of 2 or 3 years no?I have asked the question to the seller but I'm still waiting for an answer.

By the way, in all honnestly, is the original version really safe (considering I cycle it)? I ask that because in the Retain 2 writte-up from AX they claim the new version to be more safe than the original one.

Thanx in advance,

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yah I love that ****.... I kept a few cases for me when we decided to take it off the market.. What is the lot number on it??

Hello,
Here is a question for the ALRI reps or any ALRI guru :)
I have found a website which sell the original Retain from ALRI and as the product has been discontinued since few year, I was wondering if the bottle are still good and if the expiration date is not over?
Does anyone has any idea of the max expiration date written on the last original retain produced from Alri?
Uselly these stuff have an expiration date of 2 or 3 years no?I have asked the question to the seller but I'm still waiting for an answer.

By the way, in all honnestly, is the original version really safe (considering I cycle it)? I ask that because in the Retain 2 writte-up from AX they claim the new version to be more safe than the original one.

Thanx in advance,

Goffio69

Awards
Woo sorry but I really can't tell you the lot number , I ask the seller the expiration date but I'm still wainting for his answer.
Is it possible to find a lot that the expiration date is not over?
Do you thing the original version is more effective than Retain 2 from AX?

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Well it should be right on the bottle itself .. If you look on the bottom of the bottle there will be an expiration date. Also I would never down another companies products.. I love all the boys at AX .,. but since my husband designed Retain Hell yah I think its better .. I have to say that lol

Woo sorry but I really can't tell you the lot number , I ask the seller the expiration date but I'm still wainting for his answer.
Is it possible to find a lot that the expiration date is not over?
Do you thing the original version is more effective than Retain 2 from AX?

Goffio69

Awards
Okay okay I understand but I don't ask you to down the AX products but just to give me your personnal advice based on your own experience on the both product or your scientific knowledge :)
By the way, maybe your husband wants to tell something about that :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well it should be right on the bottle itself .. If you look on the bottom of the bottle there will be an expiration date. Also I would never down another companies products.. I love all the boys at AX .,. but since my husband designed Retain Hell yah I think its better .. I have to say that lol

How about us ex-AX employees? :cheers:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay okay I understand but I don't ask you to down the AX products but just to give me your personnal advice based on your own experience on the both product or your scientific knowledge :)
By the way, maybe your husband wants to tell something about that :D

If you can get the original I would buy it. I have some stash too :D But make sure they have actually not just used an old picture in their store and what you are getting is the original. You should ask them the lot number because Raven can tell you if it will still be good.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Its in the mail babe :)
If you can get the original I would buy it. I have some stash too :D But make sure they have actually not just used an old picture in their store and what you are getting is the original. You should ask them the lot number because Raven can tell you if it will still be good.

Goffio69

Awards
I'll tell you the lot number as soon as I get the info :)

Goffio69

Awards
what is that 17a-BAET stuff ?
If I remember well, the MbAET (17a - methyl - b - androstenetriol ) in Retain 1 seems to be the agent that cause the hardening and it is methyled.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hm, now I am interested. Please continue.