MIxing creatine with protien

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to mix prot. with crea?I see some bb's do it,and cytogainer and myozene both have crea monohydrate mixed in,so i'm guessing so.Just wondering if anyone else does this,or has heard why you shouldn't.Charles glass says he drinks crea and then prot 30 minutes later,while others will mix flavored crea with prot,that just sounds nasty,but idk.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you go to Trueprotein.com you can make a custom mix with this and more in it that will taste yummy.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm using muscle juice and absolutely love the 1020cals,162carbs,and,55prot.I bught some creatine mono(180servings) from vitamin shoppe for $20.00,and it has no taste.So i will just mix it with muscle juice in the mornings on off days,and after wo's on wo days.I will do it prob no matter what since the mixed reviews i see,just wondering others opinion.When you drink it,it's mixed with whats in your stomach,including acid,which they tell you not to mix it with acidic liquids.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Several members here take creatine with protein in their postworkout and preworkout shakes. Just make sure you have a SERM ready. Just kidding on the SERM.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Several members here take creatine with protein in their postworkout and preworkout shakes. Just make sure you have a SERM ready. Just kidding on the SERM.
Lol.No sh!t man.I love trying to help people out,but i'm beginning to lose patience with some after what i have seen in the past two days.