yohimbie and really sketchy feelings??

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Anybody feel really sketched out on yohimbie?

I took 5g yohimbie, 500mg of GTE, and 200mg of caffiene this morning and i've felt super sketched out all morning. I've taken ephedrine ( 25mg ) and felt absolutely fine. I've taken it before but w/out the caffiene and felt just fine almost like the caffiene is intensifying it by like 100x.

I did have a rough weekend with the G/F and that could be adding to the equation but overall I do not like this feeling, almost like the anxiety attacks I used to get when I took hydroxycut hardcore ( I hate that garbage, dont flame me as it was pre AM.com ).

JDF

Awards
  • Established
yohimbe sucks. stay away from it
Thats a very broad statement which I have not known your posts to be, why exactly does it suck?

I would honestly rather use ephedrine but I used it 2on/2off for 12 weeks and its only been about 4 weeks since I stopped that. I want to give it time before I give it a run again

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I dont think i'll be taking it anymore then, like I said hydroxycut did it to me and I used to freak out. Dont need those syptoms coming back again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better to get a standardized YohimbINE product in low dosage. Much like EphedrA, there are too many unknown alkaloids in yohimbine with unpredictable effects in the body.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I can't touch Yohimbie, but Yohimbine HCL I tolerate just fine, even with caffeine. If I add Ephedrine to the mix in any way, it's WAY too much for me to handle.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Thats a very broad statement which I have not known your posts to be, why exactly does it suck?

I would honestly rather use ephedrine but I used it 2on/2off for 12 weeks and its only been about 4 weeks since I stopped that. I want to give it time before I give it a run again

better to get a standardized YohimbINE product in low dosage. Much like EphedrA, there are too many unknown alkaloids in yohimbine with unpredictable effects in the body.

what he said... even better to get just straight yohimbine hcl, as a std extract will still contain the various alkaloids it is not std for.