Divanil is causing mild gyno flareups

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
First off i have some mild pre-existing gyno, so am obviously prone in the first place

This is the second time i have used a divanil produc, and it has caused issues

The first time i ran Activate Xtreme solo last September and had pain in my left nip throughout use... thought maybe it was just irritation from me messing with it... Then i jumped on cycle and it continued until i used nolva for pct... then no issues

I recently ran hyperdrolX2 for 4 weeks with good gains and no problems, then i added in MassFX and within a week i had sensitivity again... and it has continued for several weeks

I figured that running a mild AI along with the Divanil would counteract any increase in aromatization from the increase in free test, but that does not seem to be the case

There must be something going on with receptor upregulation, or increased free E, or somethin b/c i never have issues with other natty test boosters

rcarracedo

Awards
I'm also prone to Gyno. I actually had gyno for about 7 years from doing sus in my early 20s. It was never that noticable so I never did anything about it. Finally two years ago, it started to bother me more so I went down to Mexico and saw a surgeon my wife knew. He removed it (more noticable on my right side) from both breasts. Great surgeon ... he cut around the nipples ... you can't even tell up close. Anyway, I am on Drive and RPM ... so far I don't think it is affecting me. Is there Divanil in these products?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
nope Icariin is the main ingredient in RPM and Drive... i'v never had issues with RPM so you should be fine

rcarracedo

Awards
nope Icariin is the main ingredient in RPM and Drive... i'v never had issues with RPM so you should be fine

Good ... thanks. I wanted to try Activate Xtreeme ... That's what you are having problems right? Now I know.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It also knocks estrogen off the SHBG.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
SHBG has a greater binding affinity to Test over estrogen to begin with. Freeing up the test may not have any greater effect on free E to begin with. Bloodwork shows a decrease in estrogen to be well within the normal range, so its morelikely coming from something else or with the interaction of it with something else.

Someone who has gyno should definitely consider using an AI with any test boosting product. Just dont use a very high dose. At most you dont need more then a single cap per day of any current AI products available.

What other products are being used with Divanil? Are you taking ACT or ACTX.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Heavy use of RPM can aggrevate existing gyno via caffiene upregulation of E. Large amounts of caffiene have been shown to raise estradiol levels in men and by lengthening the half life of C, RPM may mimic this situation.

But. I. Don't. Care. and will keep using it because it's awesome.

rcarracedo

Awards
Heavy use of RPM can aggrevate existing gyno via caffiene upregulation of E. Large amounts of caffiene have been shown to raise estradiol levels in men and by lengthening the half life of C, RPM may mimic this situation.

But. I. Don't. Care. and will keep using it because it's awesome.

Will over the counter Novadec help and if so when should it be used?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
SHBG has a greater binding affinity to Test over estrogen to begin with. Freeing up the test may not have any greater effect on free E to begin with. Bloodwork shows a decrease in estrogen to be well within the normal range, so its morelikely coming from something else or with the interaction of it with something else.

Someone who has gyno should definitely consider using an AI with any test boosting product. Just dont use a very high dose. At most you dont need more then a single cap per day of any current AI products available.

When i used ACTX i ran it solo... now i am using MassFX (also containing divanil) along with hyperdrolX2, and have still noticed the soreness and flareup again, even with the addition of 6-bromo

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together since ACTX and MassFX are the only 2 test boosters that have given me trouble and they both contain divanil

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will over the counter Novadec help and if so when should it be used?

I'd say a mild OTC AI is a better choice but really, it's not a big issue...just something to be aware of. I have pre-existing gyno so when I either drink a ton of coffee or take more than 2 RPM per day I notice a little bit of puffiness. I don't even think it's worth messing with serms or ai's over.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough everyone is different and it is very hard to pinpoint exactly what is the problem.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've never been prone to gyno. Does this mean I can use Divanil, without an AI?

Have there been any studies that show Divanil increases estrogen after coming off or while on? I really don't know how this works and if it's not a significant estrogen increase than im not worried. like say five to ten percent It'll go back to normal. Now if it's twenty five percent or more that's something that needs to be done about, if estrogen goes out of the normal ranges.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
though I am not prone to gyno, at least I do not think so. :)

I take one cap or Rebound Reloaded whenever I do Divanil. I used the older Activate, not the extreme and had zero issues.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't 150 mg P-5-P solve this problem?
From what i have read i beleive P-5-P does nothing to reduce estrogen. It is essentially a better form of vitamin B6. It is suppose to work at reducing prolactin.

Jared

Awards
I've never been prone to gyno. Does this mean I can use Divanil, without an AI?

Have there been any studies that show Divanil increases estrogen after coming off or while on? I really don't know how this works and if it's not a significant estrogen increase than im not worried. like say five to ten percent It'll go back to normal. Now if it's twenty five percent or more that's something that needs to be done about, if estrogen goes out of the normal ranges.
I don't think you should be concerned with Divanil aggravating gyno. I am prone and have no problems whatsoever with Divanil. I do experience sensitivity, however, when using ANY product containing Icarian. This has happened with RPM, DRIVE, and Activate Xtreme. The original Activate containing only the Nettle extract was awesome and side free for myself.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
From what i have read i beleive P-5-P does nothing to reduce estrogen. It is essentially a better form of vitamin B6. It is suppose to work at reducing prolactin.
Ahh right. Prolactin. I got the nipple problems mixed up.