NO pills...

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Well everyone, I must ask for some advice.

The situation: I work for months at a time on a cruise ship, so needless to say, I like to take enough supps with me onto the ship so that I am good to go for my time out there. If I were to pack all of the NO I take in powder form...well...that would take up an entire suitcase =). So...basically, I want to take my pre-workout in pill form. I am totally willing to mix this up, and use these 6 months as an opportunity to try some new products.

The question: What NO/pre-workout (HOPEFULLY pump inducing) products in caplet/capsule form have you guys taken that you thought really worked. I have always been biased towards the powders...just because. So, any personal experiences would be greatly appreciate...also maybe let me know what products you have tried that, well, for lack of a better term...sucked...lol.

Let's try to make this an informative discussion so it can be used as a resource...as opposed to a debate if possible...but hey...I guess it could be interesting =).

Edit: Also, if you know of any really good creatine/kre-alkalyn in pill form...I would appreciate that info as well!

Last edited:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
p-slin, ready 4 war, rpm are great products. you could stack pslin with either of the other 2 for insane workouts.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
p-slin, ready 4 war, rpm are great products. you could stack pslin with either of the other 2 for insane workouts.
im stackin pslin r4w and creatine now and it is outstanding. thats the route i would take. r4w is awesome rpm is too. both good choices

Pimp C

Awards
alr's Primed Ultra and Ngorge make an awesome preworkout combo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically the issue is that its big in the powders because it works best at the multiple gram level. so buying caps that are more expensive for a lower dose really won't help you all that much.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well everyone, I must ask for some advice.

The situation: I work for months at a time on a cruise ship, so needless to say, I like to take enough supps with me onto the ship so that I am good to go for my time out there. If I were to pack all of the NO I take in powder form...well...that would take up an entire suitcase =). So...basically, I want to take my pre-workout in pill form. I am totally willing to mix this up, and use these 6 months as an opportunity to try some new products.

The question: What NO/pre-workout (HOPEFULLY pump inducing) products in caplet/capsule form have you guys taken that you thought really worked. I have always been biased towards the powders...just because. So, any personal experiences would be greatly appreciate...also maybe let me know what products you have tried that, well, for lack of a better term...sucked...lol.

Let's try to make this an informative discussion so it can be used as a resource...as opposed to a debate if possible...but hey...I guess it could be interesting =).

Edit: Also, if you know of any really good creatine/kre-alkalyn in pill form...I would appreciate that info as well!
Diesel Test hardcore, and Yellow Gold and your set :thumbsup: