best ragnarok flavor?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i just started taking ragnarok blue raz, and i don't care for the taste of it to much. it kinda tastes like cotton candy at first but it has a very bad after taste. so i'm wondering if the other flavors are any better? melon sounds good but then again so did blue raz abd it turned out not to be so who knows

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i just started taking ragnarok blue raz, and i don't care for the taste of it to much. it kinda tastes like cotton candy at first but it has a very bad after taste. so i'm wondering if the other flavors are any better? melon sounds good but then again so did blue raz abd it turned out not to be so who knows
I didn't care for the blue raz either, but the their new Crushing Punch flavor is the s...!

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
crushing punch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
blue raz ... unique and tastes like a blue popsicle

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The new flavors will be released soon and OMFG there is absolutely NO after taste, the blue raz and melon are by far the best!! Should be released in about 2 weeks(or less)! I personally didnt care much for the crushing punch, but lets just say the newly innovated flavor that MST has updated Blue Raz would allow to drink as if it was gatorade...

bluers

Awards
I am on my first tub of Crushing Punch, and I will be ordering another. This stuff tastes great!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
the new blue raz and warrior melon should be shipping from e-tailers in about two weeks if everything goes to plan. they are much better than the previous runs. the new blue raz is out of this world, as is the warrior melon. wm tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher/bubble gum to me. crushing punch was recently reflavored about a month or so ago. it is very good, too. blue raz has to be my favorite, though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably the blue raz is the best overall taste, but I really enjoy the black cherry too :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
probably the blue raz is the best overall taste, but I really enjoy the black cherry too :)
lol, really? many people don't enjoy it. it's not bad to me, but i don't think it compares with the newer flavors.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
the new blue raz and warrior melon should be shipping from e-tailers in about two weeks if everything goes to plan. they are much better than the previous runs. the new blue raz is out of this world, as is the warrior melon. wm tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher/bubble gum to me. crushing punch was recently reflavored about a month or so ago. it is very good, too. blue raz has to be my favorite, though.
Exactly!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have a sample of crushing punch that I am dying to take...only a few weeks left on this cleanse :rant:

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I have the caff. free melon right now and it tastes great. Wanted to try the caff. free Blue Raz but already have been waiting for 2 months for NP to pick it up again so I bought the melon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Crushing Punch is the best flavoured product on the market..hands down.