Plasmajet?

thebeast1234

Awards
I am knew to this site and i was wondering if anyone has taken this supplement? Is it any good and what should i expect? thanks alot

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I havent looked into it personally (another pump product, -yawn-), but its safe to say any Gaspari product will be quality. There arent many companies that I can say that about, but they are definetly one of them (Controlled Labs being another one that comes to mind).

tgass

tgass

Awards
Haven't heard anything good about it yet, why don't you try the new HemodrauliX™ from axis labs, there are 2 guys logging the product in here, and seem to be very impressive!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got mine for free and that is all I would pay for it. It didn't do Squat for me! Rich is starting to let me down first Halodrol liquid gels now plasma jet that two worthless in a row products.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Plasmajet is good if you haven't used any NO products... his writeup on why more than 3g of arginine every other day will deplete you of the other nutrients needed to create ample NO makes perfect sense, I stopped using those products all together since they seemed to stop working after a week or two.

That said you're going to feel a lot more for a shorter period of time with higher doses before you get burned out, Plasmajet is probably the only NO product on the market you can run continuously and still reap the benefits of additional NO so I give him props for that and all but it seems a bit pricey for what it is.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
plasma jet did absolutely nothing for me and i havent taken an arginine product in months, just got some free and wanted to try it out, saw absolutley nothing. On the other hand the guy at GNC swears its better than being on steroids. He also guarantees results when stacked with dat dere celltech.

MattMiller

Awards
. On the other hand the guy at GNC swears its better than being on steroids. He also guarantees results when stacked with dat dere celltech.
well if the guy at GNC says it then it must be true

thebeast1234

Awards
I got mine for free and that is all I would pay for it. It didn't do Squat for me! Rich is starting to let me down first Halodrol liquid gels now plasma jet that two worthless in a row products.

i havent started to take it yet but i heard from the guy at my supplement store that its incredible...im currently taking size on and i plan to take it with the plasma jet....im hoping this stuff is as good as this guy makes it out to be...thanks for the help guys....ps halodrol 50 was insane