anabolic xtreme ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
when i look at ordering mass FX maxium strength it has this on the side of the page for info

Take 1 serving 2-3 times per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Stack Hyperdrol, Superdrol-NG, Lean-FX, and/or 3-AD to create the most powerful stack legally available today.

Ok i havent heard or seen LEAN FX ........ is this a new product a mistype or just 1 which isnt out yet ... and i see it has 3 ad their but thats not out yet..

i find it confusing when it says to stack this with 2 products which arent around and 1 which ive not even heard about.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
its the new version of retain. it is supposed to be coming out mid april.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when i look at ordering mass FX maxium strength it has this on the side of the page for info

Take 1 serving 2-3 times per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Stack Hyperdrol, Superdrol-NG, Lean-FX, and/or 3-AD to create the most powerful stack legally available today.

Ok i havent heard or seen LEAN FX ........ is this a new product a mistype or just 1 which isnt out yet ... and i see it has 3 ad their but thats not out yet..

i find it confusing when it says to stack this with 2 products which arent around and 1 which ive not even heard about.
More info will be available when it gets closer to product release time.

SW52

SW52

Awards
Is anyone else getting headaches from Mass FX MAX? I'm using it as a standalone and am on day 7 and can't shake the headaches.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had headaches yet been on it a week. Whats does your water intake look like? Can you check your BP?

SW52

SW52

Awards
I haven't had headaches yet been on it a week. Whats does your water intake look like? Can you check your BP?
Water intake is over a gallon a day...I take a gallon jug to work and drink it over the course of my day...drink another 16oz with dinner and a bit more throughout the night. BP is normal...120/80.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else getting headaches from Mass FX MAX? I'm using it as a standalone and am on day 7 and can't shake the headaches.
Up your water intake a bit more. A gallon may seem like a lot, but a bit more may help.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Water intake is over a gallon a day...I take a gallon jug to work and drink it over the course of my day...drink another 16oz with dinner and a bit more throughout the night. BP is normal...120/80.
DO you eat regularly? Meaning what does your caloric intake look like? Sometimes people get headaches from being hungry or low blood sugar.

SW52

SW52

Awards
DO you eat regularly? Meaning what does your caloric intake look like? Sometimes people get headaches from being hungry or low blood sugar.
Six meals a day for the last couple of years. I eat at 8am/10am/12pm/2:30pm/6pm/9pm.

The only time I've had blood sugar issues was while on Epistane, but I've been prohormone free for over 6 months. I'm 5'11" and about 227lbs right now...I'd say my total caloric intake is 3500+. Lots of chicken and moderate red meat...green veggies, oats. I eat very little dairy anymore as I'm sensitive to lactose and I'm not much of a fruit eater except for apples and bananas, but I don't eat either regularly.