not responding to pslin

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
today is my second day of taking pslin, and both today and yesterday i did not have any energy from the stuff. could i be a non responder of something? i ate about 80g of carbs, could i maybe need to bump that up a bit?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
this is irritating because i have 3 boxes of the stuff!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tim, it might take longer to acclimate yourself to the product. For some, two days isn't really long enough to gauge effects. Can you show how you are taking the product (in terms of diet)?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
my diets not the best, but i ate a huge bowl of honey bunches with it along with a protein shake that i put some kwick carb in

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
t-bone i just might be interested in doing that trade, give me a couple days to see if this product starts doing anything for me

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im taking this with a few other things, one of them being ragnarok. i just took that about 30min ago and im about to go work out, so ill be back later

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of carbs did you use with it? If you used all complex carbs, try 80g of either high-GI carbs in a shake like dextrose/WMS, or alternatively use fruit in a shake with some whey and see how that goes.

The type of carb you use makes a huge difference, and you just have to find your sweet spot. Try switching up a few things and see how it goes for you, because P Slin has worked successfully for many others.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Hey man it took me about 8 or 9 days before I finally figured out how to use it. The carb type, water intake, and timing have to be right, and it seems like they vary from person to person. For example WMS works good for some people with PSLIN, but it doesn't do anything for me but make me sleepy.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
another thing to look into, how long before your meal are you taking it? the directions say 15 minutes, but try 30 minutes pre meal. if you take it with the meal it wont work as well as it will when you take it 15-30 minutes pre

LOVERIUS

Awards
p-slin rocks!
I took it 15 min before 100g of Maltodextrine and VasoXplode
A also used Vitargo (swedish patented and better quality of MWS) sometime, but it made no difference to Malto.
Gains, power, focus all where great.
So try to drink 0.4-0.5 liters of water with Malto/Vitargo/WMS and some NO product or creatine, you will feel so pumped that your muscles will explode.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
p-slin rocks!
I took it 15 min before 100g of Maltodextrine and VasoXplode
A also used Vitargo (swedish patented and better quality of MWS) sometime, but it made no difference to Malto.
Gains, power, focus all where great.
So try to drink 0.4-0.5 liters of water with Malto/Vitargo/WMS and some NO product or creatine, you will feel so pumped that your muscles will explode.

Oh my god!!! I love that picture of Marzia Prince she is so F*cking hott!!!!!!!! Now i must go have my private sexy time after seeing that picture.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i just got done with my work out i did my arms and lower abs, im having some great pumps and energy was ok.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i wait 15 min to eat after taking pslin, but ill try waiting 30 next time. and i'll try to some simple carbs in my meal next time

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get the pSlin to do anything after 2 weeks.

I'd dose it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating.
I'd eat 100g of oatmeal with about a tablespoon of brown sugar.
I'd be at the gym about 45 minutes after that.

I still have quite a bit of it left, and if someone has any ideas I'd be more willing to try it.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get the pSlin to do anything after 2 weeks.

I'd dose it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating.
I'd eat 100g of oatmeal with about a tablespoon of brown sugar.
I'd be at the gym about 45 minutes after that.

I still have quite a bit of it left, and if someone has any ideas I'd be more willing to try it.
Try fast carbs and aminos first, then add the oats 15-20 minutes later. If you can, use 60-80g of WMS, and 40-60g of oats. This is the dosing protocol that worked best for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try fast carbs and aminos first, then add the oats 15-20 minutes later. If you can, use 60-80g of WMS, and 40-60g of oats. This is the dosing protocol that worked best for me.
also id add the idea you may wanna wait more than 45 minutes after eating the oatmeal to work out...i wait at least 1.5 hours

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i ate way less carbs this morning and still nothing, tomorrow i'm going to eat simple carbs with some oats and wms and see how it goes