KIDLY ADVICE!!Any kinda suggestions will be higly appreciated!!TX

shifrain

Awards
Hi all

I need to lose 20 more pounds to reach my prepregnacy weight.145 lbs now was160 lbs before.took venom started on nov 28th,in 3 weeks lost 15lbs.took it for 2and 1/2 mo.but didn't loseany after first 3weeks.off the venom from last 2weeks.

should I try something else.Or shud i buy venom again.Kindly advice.I am 5ft 3inches.

Plzzzzzzzz give me your true ,and expereinced advice.I will really appreciate it.tx

shifrain

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
your pregnant now and you were taking venon? It kinda sounds like thats what you were implying but im not positive.

shifrain

Awards
Hi

I am not pregnant now.I have 2and1/2 yr old boy and 1and 1/2 yr old daughter.trying to lose extra weight. I was 123 lbs before pregnancy (before first kid)but gained weight during pregnancies.I started taking venom on nov 28th 2007.and stopped two weeks ago. Hope that clarifies here more.tx

shifrain

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DCP/Leviathan Reloaded stack, my gf is on it now and loves it. she went from size 6 to 4 in a month (i dont know what pant sizes for girls mean,lol)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
A common protocol i reccomend for people who come want quick fat loss is 2 weeks venom, 2 weeks vasapro(ephedra product) you can find very cheap online,2 weeks venom, 2 weeks vasapro. Then a 4 week break followed by the cycle again and it seems to work great if diet and excercise is in check as well.

shifrain

Awards
So do you think I should give a break for about 4 weeks and after that should I try venom again or try someother product.

tx for replying

Shifrain

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would definetly take 4 weeks off from the venom so your body can regulate. Then maybe venture on to another product and just do 2week cycles like i posted above. So you could do the leviathin for 2weeks, then venom 2 week.. etc. That way your body doesnt get used to one compund

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
try using a non-hoodia product when cycling off the venom. the reason people loose so much initial weight on the venom is because thier appetite is suppressed so much from the hoodia. Unfortuneatly, your body adapts to it very quickly and after that u really need to regulate your diet on your own to keep gettin losses. Also 15 lbs in 3 weeks is probably a little much, this included a lot of water and muscle i would imagine. Please post your diet and exercise routine so we can help u further.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diet and exercise matter more than the substances :)

shifrain

Awards
Thanks Link24 , mooch2321, easyEJL and rest others.

thanks again for giving a two min time for the one , who even u dont know.

I run on the treadmil not v fast but just in between 4.5 mph to 5.0 mph for about 20 mins. twice a day .

I am a complete vegan person since birth. I eat lot of fruits and salad stuff.And then lentil soup And whole wheat.
I have gold's gym membership but lately I have been sick with flue and all (seasonal) ,So cant make it to the gym , But use treadmill at home.I dance a lot(I love dancing).So that's other way i get lil exercise.And then Chasing around kids as they both are tiny .that's the only way i burn my 500-600 per cal.Someday occassionally we order veggie Pizza (but then I just take one slice ,still lotta cal LOL).

Yes I think so i have lost 15 pounds just in first 3 weeks becoz i dont use to get hungry and use to feel like v high energu level , So use to exercise really alot.So those days just use to take about 300 cal but use to burn alotta cal.
But since then I hven't lost any .I was 160 pounds before i started Venom.I started it on nov 28th 2007 dropped to 145 and today also 144.
Link24 is absolutely rt I will give one mo off from any product and will try to maintain the same weight (atleast I shudnt gain any hope so) .After 2 weeks Should i start Leviathin.I am out of Venom(first bottle over already).Should i buy both Venom and Leviathin.Or which one you guys recommend.

Tx once again for your time.

shifrain

Awards
How can I know If I am Losing muscle weight too?Is that gud...I am a 5 ft 3 inch normal girl...Well beautiful too...LOL.
How can I stop losing muscle mass , If that's not gud.

Shifrain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically by adding more protein, which is harder as a vegan. Portabello mushrooms, soy, etc will likely be your main sources. Some of the beans as well have a decent amount of protein

shifrain

Awards
Its going to get warm out here .So I am planning to do brisk walking to 5 miles in fresh air .
Or I get regular to gym ,I am planning to start again slight weight lifting and all.

shifrain

Awards
I drink Whey protein ,Buy from cosco .Eat Kidney beans , Chick Peas , Lotta dried beans , Eat almond cashews sometime very small quantity.I eat cereal Honey bunches of oat .And some post cereal sometimes.

shifrain

Awards
So you mean like if I eat more Protein while going through a weight loss diet So I wont lose that much muscle mass.

One more question , What is the side effets or cons of taking venom or leviathin kindda pills.(other then those headaches I use to get sometimes becoz of not drinking enuff fluid and all) .What should be my major concerns i shud be aware of.I mean , What can goes wrong Hope so nothing .

shifrain

Awards
110 gms protein

about 3 scoops.That's what My doc told me when i was pregnant and after that i continued for protien alwayz.That's looks like a gud website.Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
making sure you are getting in adequate protein makes it easier for your body to maintain muscle while you are loosing weight.

the main side effects are from the stimulants, so nausea, jitteryness, hard time sleeping, etc.

shifrain

Awards
The amt of protein I take is fine i think so .Actually long back ago ,i mean 1-2 year back I calculated for My height and weight how much protein i shud take (if i remember correctly ).
But some how I found this should be like 88gms for womans and who are preganant shud take abt 108 gms.hopefully this should be adequate.If there is any other way to find ,Kindlt lemme know.

These sideeffects are temporarily , I mean there is not a major loss I am doing inside mybody rt ?

shifrain

Awards
What do you recommend Should I buy both Venom and Leviathin ?As you know my history that i have tried Venom in the past . Do you think so buy both of them .and then go two weeks venom , two weeks leviathin .That sounds Gud to me as link24 told here .

shifrain

Awards
Thanks Easy Guy .What are your three alphabets i forget them and then i go back and see then write here .Better to write Easy guy .easy going guy Lol.Hope you dont mind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are just my initials. you can abbreviate as small as "ez" thats ok ;)

shifrain

Awards
Have you tried Leviathan?What u think?the Same I was before trying Venom.But tried and know its gud .Now same I am feeling about Leviathan Dilemmatic..LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
leviathan is pretty nice, but i'm an around 200lb guy who is close to immune to stimulants. so i'm not a good judge :D its worth trying. I'd imagine the trial is 4-8 capsules, enough for a couple days

shifrain

Awards
Hi

Do you guys think so if its possible ,Like even if wighing the same 145 pounds ,I might have got some body fat .
Its lil difficult to accept becoz I am on the same pants and stuff .But I was just thinking to ask like Is it possible If I weight the same 145 pounds and slowly gain the body fat without changing the weight .
What is the best way to measure the body fat and keep track on the body fat .
Tx

Shifrain

shifrain

Awards
Hi

Do you guys think so if its possible ,Like even if weighing the same 145 pounds ,I might have got some body fat .
Its lil difficult to accept becoz I am on the same pants and stuff .But I was feeling that way .just wanted to clear Its just the myth or am i really getting some body fat .If somebody weigh the same and slowly gain the body fat without changing the weight.Is it possible? .Hope my question is clear here .I dont have a way or machine to measure the body fat ,That's why this question came here , To bother you all ..lol.

What is the best way to measure the body fat and keep track on the body fat .
Tx

Shifrain

shifrain

Awards
Sorry for the double post , I am a newbie here ,So dont know how to delete the upper one.
Plz Ignore my this mistake .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really if clothes fit the same, but you weigh more, it has to be more muscle with less fat as muscle is denser than fat

shifrain

Awards
Hi all Again its me.

I have a Ironman Treadmill .It has some Body Fat Analyzer .
I just measured there. For my height weight age and gender The body fat came 29.Which is high range in above avg.
Is this machine enuff to measure the Body Fat or I should by a separate one ,If Yes which one?

Plz suggest me the best way How can I reduce the body fat
I was on size 6 Petite with my pants before pregnancy and now I am on size 8 .

May be few Boys here wont understand Alot about ours pant sizes and all .But I just wanted To explain here in detail to get best answers for me .

I stopped venom on feb 20th I am on no pill now.As the link24 suggested here ,I am thinking to cont the Leviathan from March 20th for two weeks and then Venom for two weeks.

If you have any other suggetions in mind Plz Lemme know.

I Really Really want to get to my Prepregnancy weight and Pregnancy shape or better shape ,I mean more leaner Soon.Hopefully I will Get there ,I am determined enuff to get there .And I will Get there .

Just need all your help and Advices.

Thanks

Shifrain

shifrain

Awards
No No , As I was Dropping From 160 pounds to 145 pounds So I dropped from size 10 to size 8 . and i am still on size 8 .but from last 2 weeks as i m not taking any pill at all and i stopped venom , So feeling lil more around abdomen but it may be just the myth.That's why thought of asking like if my weighing scale tell the same 145 pounds , So is there can be a case that , I am still increasing body fat and staying same on weighing scale.
To be more precise , Is it possible if keep getting fat but weigh same ..lol..i cant explain better than this i think so...lol

Hope this clarify my question more..lol

tx

shifrain

Awards
Hi EZ

How come You are online So early mor.

May be you are alwayz there to answer my questions to help me out ...Gud for me ..

I just wanted to thank you for answering my concerns.

Tc

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on all the time :) it is possible to be staying the same weight and gaining fat, but not very likely

those electronic ones aren't very accurate, something like this

is a lot closer to reality

shifrain

Awards
Hi All

I got few recommendation for vasapro too..

What are your suggestions .Which one is best Vasapro or Leviathin.

Link24 Told here vasapro But then recommended leviathan too..Lil confused

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably leviathan, a little bit less side effects

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
concerning your fat gains or losses, you could very cheaply(around 10 bux) purchase some calipers to measure your skinfolds. this would give you a pretty good idea where your at. But personally i think the best tool for this is a mirror, do you look fatter than last week? it sound like your def putting the time in to make this work, try doing a fasted cardio inthe morn for 20-30 min. watch your carb intake and eat more protein. have you tried to calculate your Basal metabolic rate yet to see how many cals you should be taking in every day? take your BMR, subtract 500 cals and split the rest into 5-6 small meals a day. do a cheat meal eveery 4-5 th day to keep yoursellf sane and enjoy your new body:chick:
But just remember, nothing happens overnight. stay consistent.
May the force be with you:thumbsup: