CTD Labs Noxavol

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
does anyone have a review or know if its good because i bought cuz they were saying it works and it was the last one on shelf, they said i needed a vasodilator, im about to start using it, but does anyone know anything?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients please?
Each serving of 4 Noxavol tablets contains: Noxavol Blend 6250mg
[L-Arginine (AKG) Alpha Keto-Glutarate, Beta Alanine, L-Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCl, Cissus Quadrangularis, L-Histidine, L-Norvaline]

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
umm lemme check...... all it shows is 6250mg for 4 caps of L-arginine AKG, Alpha Keto Glutarate, Beta alanine, L-orthinine ethyl ester DiHCL, Cissus Quadrangularis, L-histidine, L-norvaline

those are main

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
on the internet i found ONE review so far and it says its great

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have a review or know if its good because i bought cuz they were saying it works and it was the last one on shelf, they said i needed a vasodilator, im about to start using it, but does anyone know anything?
lol who said you need a vasodilator?? I dont hink ANYONE needs a vasodilator! hahhaha anyhow, the ingredients in that are just your basic Pre workout supps... The AAKG is gonna give you the pumps and the Beta alanine is gonna give added endurance.. I would have bought these items in bulk if I wee you.. Anyways, Good Luck!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well cuz i told him all supplements i am using pro comlpex gainer NO black powder(good) and kre-alkalyn(creatine pill) and he said i could use or need a vasodilator and he said that this stuff is good

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well cuz i told him all supplements i am using pro comlpex gainer NO black powder(good) and kre-alkalyn(creatine pill) and he said i could use or need a vasodilator and he said that this stuff is good
yea Kre alkalyn was pretty good I LOVED how there is absolutely NO BLOAT involved!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea see thats good so this should too, hopefully. im not sure what signs i should look for to see if it worked, i took my first for pills

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea see thats good so this should too, hopefully. im not sure what signs i should look for to see if it worked, i took my first for pills
trust me you will notice an increase in endurance, increased energy and lean muscle! Once again, Good Luck!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
alright thanks ill let you kno wats up after like a week or two

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I am a little over half way into a bottle and I have no complaints at all!!!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
thats good to kno whats a difference between hemodilator and a vasodilator

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
This is the first NO product I've tried. I'm a week into a bottle and I must say this stuff is potent. It only takes a few minutes to get the skin-crawling sensation after downing a dose. It almost feels like my arms and brain are on fire, ha. That's an exaggeration, but not too far from the truth. I have noticed increased endurance and pumps. I can't vouch for the rest of their products, but this one does work.

sixpackabman

sixpackabman

Awards
I thought the Noxavol was junk in my opinion. After I took half the bottle I threw the rest away. There are a few people that I know who took 4 tabs before their workout and went into labored breathing which is not a good thing. The beta-alanine is very weak and I didn't feel it at all.

Tanner5525

Awards
noxavol

how do i take CTD labs Noxavol? 4 tablets before workout? or 2 in the morning and too before workout?

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Im on it right now.. as far as the pump its not really fair to review as a standalone because Im stacking Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, and epi on top of Noxavol lol which I must say is pure mayhem btw.
Honestly though Ive had days where I haven't tooken it and it really isnt the same as when I do... when I stack all three the pump is almost debilitating.